Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Westbound always felt out of place for IS. They now have a space at Dairy Block downtown. That's more their style.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    There is still free parking in IS. It's just 3 whole blocks away from downtown...
    The rub is more that the pay parking is not clearly marked, and in an area that has been free parking for many years. So you park there and come out to a $50 ticket. I'd happily park in free parking, which is what and TEU thought we were doing. Not because we are lazy, but because we are cheap. And I don't think Breckenridge even docks people $50 for tickets. They usually just give warnings anyway.

Colorado Maggot Approved Places to Eat Along I-70, 285, etc

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Westbound always felt out of place for IS. They now have a space at Dairy Block downtown. That's more their style.
    Agree, but the IS location gives a place for the BMW/MB/Range Rover/Audi/Lambo SUV people to go when traffic is bad.

I got the 50 dollar plus fee parking ticket in breck a few weeks ago never pay for parking in town was at work parked all day thinking I'd get a 20 dollar ticket and it'd be ok cost of doing business wtf 50 bucks

Usually they ignore me or give me a warning so much for off season local love

Westbound and Down has a location near me in Lafayette, haven't been yet.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Chili Line Depot on 285 in Tres Piedras, NM. Get the green chili apple pie.

Bump: going to be camping outside Basalt in a couple of weeks so passing through GWS/Carbondale/Basalt. Definitely going to hit the hot springs in GWS one day too. What are the good lunch or dinner spots in Glenwood, Carbondale, Basalt?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The WhiteHouse Pizza, Village Smithy for brunch, distillery for happy hour. You riding around the the Crown trails? Father of Ginormous is awesome. Red Hill too.

G-wood- I just know of Vicco's drive thru which is awesome breakfast burritos and burgers. Doc Hollidays is a decent dive bar. GWS Brewery is OK. Taco spot under the bridge is worthy too.

Oh Yeah, it is worth driving up to Marble for the BBQ...

We're camping up past Ruedi Reservoir, so any trails ridden will be out there (are there bike trails that way?).

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    The WhiteHouse Pizza, Village Smithy for brunch, distillery for happy hour. You riding around the the Crown trails? Father of Ginormous is awesome. Red Hill too.

G-wood- I just know of Vicco's drive thru which is awesome breakfast burritos and burgers. Doc Hollidays is a decent dive bar. GWS Brewery is OK. Taco spot under the bridge is worthy too.

Oh Yeah, it is worth driving up to Marble for the BBQ...
    GWS Brewery last summer had some tasty brews. Definitely enjoyed them. The food was ok. Not a bad stop for lunch I’d say.

We did the hot springs and chose to hit Iron Mountain Hot Springs instead of the big pool. My girls really enjoyed that decision. Lots of different temp pools and a great view of the river as you’re right on it. And it was fairly empty the day we hit em.

Bump.

Summit Thai - Frisco
    Bird Craft - Frisco (inside Outer Range)
    The Argentos Empanadas - Silvy/Dillon
    Masala & Currry - GWS
    Otto's - Fairplay
    Old's Cool.

Silverthorne - Melody's Food Cart for breakfast. In the Bakers Brewery (RIP) parking lot but moving next month I believe. Order the crunchwrap.

Bumping for Thai Number 9 in GJ. Best Thai food I’ve had in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Bump.

Summit Thai - Frisco
    Bird Craft - Frisco (inside Outer Range)
    The Argentos Empanadas - Silvy/Dillon
    Masala & Currry - GWS
    Otto's - Fairplay
    Man, bird craft is so good, but I hate having to go into Denver's favorite brewery to get it haha

I'd like to add La Perla to the mix, authentic as it gets for mexican in summit. Their salsas are actually spicy.

Man, bird craft is so good, but I hate having to go into Denver's favorite brewery to get it haha

I'd like to add La Perla to the mix, authentic as it gets for mexican in summit. Their salsas are actually spicy.
    I've never heard Summit County so succinctly summarized in one post! I feel like Winter Park and Fraser are being engineered to be an Enhanced Summit Lite. No WalMart, no chain motels, minimal fast food. Plenty of $15 cocktails, #ApresCulture, Yoga Studios and other places where Chad and Buffy can be #Mountainy AF!

But hey, it's snowing!

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post

Bird craft is decent. Your summary is on point. We went last week. $90 for a beer, small bottle of wine, and two poke served in plastic bowls. Not a single other patron was from summit i guarantee. Must have been 10 Sprinter vans in the lot that didnt belong to ORB.

Mauka poke in Eagle has been my latest addiction. Reasonably priced, maui beers, great poke bowls, way better than birdcraft or Ekahi. But they are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post

Ha......ORB is soooooo fuggin' heady brah! The beer is great, but I'd rather visit the OG Broken Compass where I actually know people. La Perla is solid.....a favorite for sure.
    Old's Cool.

New addition to Breck. Coa Cantina out on Airport Rd. Housemade corn tortillas. Amazing agave list. Good cocktails and free parking! And you don't have to deal with downtown Breck.
    is this thing on?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Mauka poke in Eagle has been my latest addiction. Reasonably priced, maui beers, great poke bowls, way better than birdcraft or Ekahi. But they are all good.
    Where is it in relation to the climbing gym? I know a couple people that work there, but have only had their fish at concerts.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Where is it in relation to the climbing gym? I know a couple people that work there, but have only had their fish at concerts.
    Same building. South side.

Coa is ok. Went there this weekend. My burrito was awesome. Wife said her tacos were meh. Drinks were acceptable. Kinda thought the marg was a little too juicy and not boozy. Maybe they meant it that way. Im not a connoisseur. Would return for happy hour.

Ballys in Black Hawk

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk