Bikini Snowboard

Many of you have probably seen this vid of Bridget Hall...but here it is anyway.

B. Hall in Chile

peace,
    BS.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

so f-ing hot! but the hottness scale would jump to the next level if she was skiing....
    Mom! The meatloaf! FUCK!.

Did you see the video of Mallory Snyder- the chick from Real World Paris? That hick Ace really fucked up losing that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas
    Did you see the video of Mallory Snyder- the chick from Real World Paris? That hick Ace really fucked up losing that one!
    no. lets see it...

but dude the hottest chick from real world has gotta be Camie from real world san diego...

Its on the same link as the Bridget Hall video- there's a drop down menu right below the movie. Her name is Mallory Snyder.

Tough to argue against Cameron though... that girl was smokin'.

forgot about that mallory girl- ace definately fucked up big on that one..

dude theres some HOT ass chicks on those videos - check out Marissa Miller. shes BANGIN' and she can surf!
    Last edited by hucksquaw; 05-13-2005 at 10:39 AM.

nice rack for a super model
    Points on their own sitting way up high

There's like 4 seconds of Bridget boarding,that's not a very high percentage for someone that's "decent".She's hot but the shoot didn't seem that interesting to me & her bleach blond hair was less than alluring.
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by freshie247
    There's like 4 seconds of Bridget boarding,that's not a very high percentage for someone that's "decent".She's hot but the shoot didn't seem that interesting to me & her bleach blond hair was less than alluring.
    fag.....

Not to brag....

Uma Thurman was eating alone in the lodge at Jackson Hole and everyone was tripping on her. When I saw an even hotter chick walk through the door, everything else stood still. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stocked her and hooked it up. We were married years later.

All the bad-girls snowboard. And the girl I married...Skier! She wasn't down with boarders but I broke her in to our steezy ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconzoo
    Uma Thurman was eating alone in the lodge at Jackson Hole and everyone was tripping on her. When I saw an even hotter chick walk through the door, everything else stood still. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stocked her and hooked it up. We were married years later.

All the bad-girls snowboard. And the girl I married...Skier! She wasn't down with boarders but I broke her in to our steezy ways.
    ummmm, pics dude!!