Page 129 of 199 FirstFirst ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4970

Thread: Trucks.

This thread is sadder than Kopi_red arguing how a combine got a flat tire.

Hey, bro, the new F150 has message seats. Let's see your Brat or Town & Country do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Hey, bro, the new F150 has message seats. Let's see your Brat or Town & Country do that.
    What are they trying to tell you?

If you're a $400 a month rub & tug guy you can afford the monthly payment on a 96 month loan? That is if you're willing to tug yourself for a new truck.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Everyone needs a truck.
    Everyone needs a friend with a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh yes, the ol' reliable truck bro retort; "Imma haul something, at some point. Not sure what it is and I can probably do it with a cheap trailer or a rental. But damnit, Imma haul things with muh truck!"

So you're saying your comment was as pointless as mine? Hahahahaha
    Yes, yes I am. Drove and owned trucks my whole life. Learned to drive my Dad's 5 speed Chevy S10 when I was 15. Then one day I got a hair up my ass and bought a Porsche 3 years ago. Damn fun car to drive. Like stupid fun. But deep down, I will always be a truck guy 'til the day I die.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Yes, yes I am. Drove and owned trucks my whole life. Learned to drive my Dad's 5 speed Chevy S10 when I was 15. Then one day I got a hair up my ass and bought a Porsche 3 years ago. Damn fun car to drive. Like stupid fun. But deep down, I will always be a truck guy 'til the day I die.
    The only logical next step is that Porsche needs to build a pickup or a Panamera with bed. The purists would lose their shit and I'd eat popcorn while they self immolate. It would be glorious.

I ripped the oil pan out of 2 TDi's and realized i needed 4x4 and clearance up here in the narth so i can't see buying another car livivng up here
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    The only logical next step is that Porsche needs to build a pickup or a Panamera with bed. The purists would lose their shit and I'd eat popcorn while they self immolate. It would be glorious.
    That would be interesting. As long as it has a 6ft box that is...

Do we know who has the biggest penis yet?

The bros who never drove a car or the bros with the longest bed?

I just need to know whom to direct my respect towards.

- guy that never owned a truck but enjoys the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

I’ll concede it’s probably the group that requires a bigger box.

It isn't me. I work the sides.

It isn't me. I work the sides.
    Never underestimate a man’s girth.

Name:  IMG_3553.JPG
Views: 362
Size:  79.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I ripped the oil pan out of 2 TDi's and realized i needed 4x4 and clearance up here in the narth so i can't see buying another car livivng up here
    Just save the money on a 4x4 and put a lift kit on the TDi with some 33x1250/18's. You should be good to go. Other than not having the utility of a 5' truck bed.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

no

there is only 4" of clearance to begin with, after crunching oil pan #2 I put an aluminium skid pan on the car

I could hear all the noise from aluminium on rock and I realize all the things it hits that I couldn't hear with a plastic belly pan

those cars should not be driven on gravel roads

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    You DO realize there are alternatives out there with respectable ground clearance that aren't trucks, right? Enter Subaru and Volvo XC's. Both with around 8.5" of ground clearance. If you're one of those "I HaVe TO HaVE as TRUcK" bros, then I don't wanna ever hear you whine about the environment in these forums again, k? Cuz you've kinda recused yourself from talking trash on that front by default. Same for any of our mountain brethren here who just HAVE to have their 12 mpg Tundras while being core in a mountain town.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    You DO realize there are alternatives out there with respectable ground clearance that aren't trucks, right? Enter Subaru and Volvo XC's. Both with around 8.5" of ground clearance. If you're one of those "I HaVe TO HaVE as TRUcK" bros, then I don't wanna ever hear you whine about the environment in these forums again, k? Cuz you've kinda recused yourself from talking trash on that front by default. Same for any of our mountain brethren here who just HAVE to have their 12 mpg Tundras while being core in a mountain town.
    Does the same go for those with offspring, a second vacation home, long work commutes, fly to ski, etc?

I guess everyone can pick the environmentalist hill they want to die on so good for you.

My F150 with 6.5' bed gets around 20mpg on the highway... can I complain about environmental things?

That would be interesting. As long as it has a 6ft box that is...
    Oh, according to the core truck dude-bros; it's not a real truck unless it has an 8-foot bed. Bruh!

Both, obviously. I mean, to be a proper core dude-bro truck bro, one must only have ever driven trucks. WIth an 8' bed. Oh, and it's manual with a single cab.

Never underestimate a man’s girth.

Name:  IMG_3553.JPG
Views: 362
Size:  79.0 KB

It's like a tuna can...

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Does the same go for those with offspring, a second vacation home, long work commutes, fly to ski, etc?
    Absofuckinlutely it does. 100%!

Absofuckinlutely it does. 100%!

Do you have a commute, do you have kids, do you travel to ski? Do you discuss climate change on TGR?

If so, a Tundra might be right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    My F150 with 6.5' bed gets around 20mpg on the highway... can I complain about environmental things?
    Depends. We talking streams, wildlife, etc? SURE! If you're talking about global warming and carbon footprints per capita and your truck's your daily just for fun, then GTFO cuz you must not take it THAT seriously, ya know?

fucking leaf liker eh

I'm betting neither one of those options mentions are anymore enviromentaly better than a small or mid sized truck which is what i replaced the TDi with so I don't ever rememebr whining about the environment cuz i know that everwhere I look are double standards & BS

you might seee me with an F-150 E in a few years

^^
    My work here is done ...