G3 Mohair Mix Skins

I need some skins for my new lightweight skis and I am interested in trying some mohair mixes. These are for spring and longer days when light is right. Has anyone used the G3 Mohair mixes and can you report on grip/glide and durability? My other skis have orange ascensions (good grip but heavy and no glide) and G3 nylons (a bit less grip with more glide and much lighter/smaller) but I have never had any mohair.

BD mohair mix works great for me. Between me and my wife we have 2 pair. I have used the pure mohair alot as well, but they haven't worked well for me. Fabric and glue issues.

I do not have experience with G3 mohair mix skins in particular but I've had multiple pairs of 70% mohair/30% nylon skins that have been great. In 90+% of conditions, I see no need for full nylon skins. good technique, good skin tracks and when all else fails, ski crampons negate the need for full nylon skins IMO.

I like G3's stuff in general (at least their bindings and Alpinist skins), but would be interested in hearing how the blend compares with Pomoca's version (Climb Pro Glide).

Cheers,
    Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

I bought the g3s (50% off on backcountry sale), will see how they are. Looking forward to a light setup for spring.