Praxis Yeti w/Dynafit Vertical FT

I bought these the other week, I didn't ask enough questions, I didn't get what I was expecting. Not looking to point any fingers as I could have asked more questions, just looking to get my money back.

192cm Praxis Yeti. I am told they are the carbon layup. Single ski is 1,932g. Edges have surface rust but bases are in great shape a basic tune and wax and they would be in great shape. The bad. When I pulled the bindings I found more mounts than I was expecting and one ski has more holes than the other. It appears some of the holes have never had a screw installed. One of the toe holes is enlarged and I am unsure from what. When I pulled the bindings none of the holes had been plugged. It does not look like there is rotting or water damage but I cannot say for sure. It is unclear what glue was used but there is some type of resin from the mounts. When I bought them they were supposedly mounted for 340 at -2cm. I am told that one of the previous mounts was for marker jester/griffon but I cannot confirm. Thats all I know about the skis. They would make a nice early season ski to thrash until they are dead, maybe use plates to avoid hole conflict or a more forward mount. I don't have any jigs so I cannot confirm/deny hole conflicts.

Bindings are Dynafit Vertical FT. Bindings look to be in good condition with not a lot of use. I am told the toes were warranty replacements. I think Brakes are probably 110 but have been pulled out a little wider. I have the screws that came with them but I think maybe a couple are wrong but they are the ones that were mounted to the skis.

Here is the deal. I bought them for $225. I am not planning to make a penny flipping them but also don't want to lose money. I will sell separate but Im not selling the bindings until the skis are gone, unless I have a buyer for the bindings of $225 +shipping, and then I will give away the skis.

I really would prefer not to ship the skis but I will if someone wants them and I don't have a local buyer but I reserve the right to go to a local buyer.

Hopefully I have been open on all of the details on this but ask if you have any questions.

Pics:

Last edited by matt; 10-10-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Praxis Yeti w/Dynafit Vertical FT

Last edited by Kootenai; 01-11-2016 at 11:33 PM.

$225 for both. Will split if I have buyer for skis, price for bindings will be $225- selling price of skis.

I really don't want to ship.

Hey Matt,

The skis are too big for me, but I would be interested in the Vertical FTs, 175 shipped?

PM Sent

All PMs replied to. Seems like a lot of interest on bindings, which I don't mind shipping. Would prefer a local deal.

Anyone in Denver/Summit County want the Yetis CHEAP, like $25 cheap, assuming the buyer for the bindings goes through at $200

A six pack of your choice for the skis? Im in frisco

I'd love to pick up those skis off ya for $25, i'm in steamboat but would be happy to drive to summit county to meet up. let me know

Brutah they are yours. Shoot me a PM. Can be picked up Friday night in summit county.

Sweet! Glad this worked out for all!

Bindings sold and shipped.

Yetis are $25. Pick up in keystone area tonight or at ABasin in the morning or Denver. I'll ship for actual cost plus $10 additional pain in the ass fee to find a box.

If no local snags the Yetis from you, I'll buy them, pain in the ass fee and all.

BUMP

Got too lazy and some deals never came through due to schedules. Its the beginning of the season and we will be skiing rocks soon. This would make a great rock ski. $25 or some other cool trades.

Still open to shipping? I got a few bucks in my PayPal just sitting there. Always wanted to try this ski.

interested in yeti's lmk if they are still around. I am in the boulder area but could come to you

Matt I will come get them tonight. I am in Silverthorne....

These are a fun ski whoever gets the deal. Ski short. Nice long tip rocker profile. Hope to see my ski twin at Berthoud or Jones pass.

I've Seen Black Diamonds needs these.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I'll come get those in Denver for sure. Friday morning? Will pay cash or trade stuff. Could come to summit county next week.

Yetis off to a new home tomorrow.

In the spirit of TAFKALVS I figured I should update this thread with the happy ending.

I ended up with these a few years back from ISBD. They were pretty swiss cheesed and did have a big funky hole at one of the toes I double plugged. I mounted some frame bindings on them on the dot and they were good if I was skiing them everyday but a bit forward for my preference. This season I was able to re-use the Dfit holes as the BSL and mount point worked for me (about 1.75cm back from the dot), although consistent with the rest of the janky mounting the two skis were actually drilled about 4mm dif than eachother! I fixed it all with inserts and they are now identically mounted/inserted. The more traditional mount point works a lot better for me. Currently they have original TLT toes and Kreuzspitze GT heels on adjustment plates (makes for a great ramp delta). They are light and ski so so well! I have some 187 concepts and 192 GPOs that I also tour with, I thought those were more fun but the remount has me reconsidering, these have been real good this season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0958.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	363870
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0962.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	288.1 KB 
ID:	363872

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Great ski

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Glad to see these are still going, sweet!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi