Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Your statistics don't matter. Nor do the 100s of other good skiers who like the ski while recognizing it has limits. It's all #FakeNews according to Jonny who has apparently slice the ski in half in order to determine that the core is thin and that there is less fiberglass than other skis.

Or maybe he's a dendrochronologist and cored the skis while mounting his own fucking skis. Seems unlikely.
    All the good reviews cite the Enforcers limits, but misrepresent how limiting those limits are. I have "enjoyed" the skis in the limited window of conditions where they excel, but by no means are they a great ski and they are completely overhyped.

You didn’t like the ski, no one fucking cares. Least of all Nordica who’s gonna sell out of them by December, AGAIN. The ski didn’t work for you. Sweet bro, we got it. Many more people have found it to be an outstanding option for them.

Target weight? According to whom? God forbid there be a variaty of options for people, outside of your standards..

isn't the newer enforcer a "women-specific" ski?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Suncloud View Post
    isn't the newer enforcer a "women-specific" ski?
    This is in jest right?

Its still basically the hottest all mountain ski out there. And way better than the previous hot-ski the Soul7

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    You didn’t like the ski, no one fucking cares. Least of all Nordica who’s gonna sell out of them by December, AGAIN. The ski didn’t work for you. Sweet bro, we got it. Many more people have found it to be an outstanding option for them.

Target weight? According to whom? God forbid there be a variaty of options for people, outside of your standards..
    God forbid somebody shits on the hype train.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    the previous hot-ski the Soul7
    and the winner of the "unisex dentist" category

I have a pair of Enforcer 100's. They are deserving of the hype. Just a tad less high-end performance of say a Cochise or Q-Lab but much easier to manage everywhere else. Certainly not for a skier who would love a Head Monster 98 or 108. That being said, I dropped some demo bindings on mine and loaned them out to a friend who is a solid skier, but has never skied with skis this wide or with rocker. He has never skied better and loved them. He called them magic skis. Thumb your nose at them all you want. The people buying Enforcer 100's and 93's at near MSRP give me hope that our sport isn't quite dead yet.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Suncloud View Post
    and the winner of the "eunuch dentist" category
    FIFY.

I was under the impression this was the anti-dentite forum where nobody skis these sort of skis?

This thread is one hell of an onion.

Yeah.....

Anyhow, will mount @-1 and report back when the season starts