Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 50 of 50
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Up in ya face!
    Posts
    3,667
    Diggins takes the TdS and every US woman finishes. Sickter.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    Diggins takes the TdS and every US woman finishes. Sickter.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1610319490.116845.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	272.7 KB 
ID:	357233

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    444
    The US ladies had their best TdS ever. The youngsters coming up look great.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    tahoe
    Posts
    3,296
    So awesome......... diggins goes down heaving on her back after charging across the line..... leaving nothing on the track

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    19
    The Nordicz getting some love in the NYT:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/s...gtype=Homepage

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    3 in the top 10, even against the Nords. Suck it Scandahooligans!

    https://www.flashscore.com/cross-cou...e-women/falun/

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    Tough relay today for the US ladies, missing the podium by less than 1 second.




  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    7,151
    That sport is a muthafucka. Easily the fittest athletes on earth. Don't care what anyone says.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Spokane/Schweitzer
    Posts
    6,259
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    That sport is a muthafucka. Easily the fittest athletes on earth. Don't care what anyone says.
    That's a pretty bold claim. The TDF riders might have something to say about that, among others.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    7,151
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    That's a pretty bold claim. The TDF riders might have something to say about that, among others.
    I think you missed the part where I said I don't care what anyone says.


  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    I think you missed the part where I said I don't care what anyone says.



    FWIW, I think LeMond and Indurain would agree with you. Dunno GoldMembers palmares.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    tahoe
    Posts
    3,296
    Was skiing with Levi leipheimer earlier this season...... and he concurs that xcski folks are the fittest on the planet.....Jus sayin

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    7,151
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Was skiing with Levi leipheimer earlier this season...... and he concurs that xcski folks are the fittest on the planet.....Jus sayin
    What does that midget cheater know?

    (kidding ... he's right of course)

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    That's a pretty bold claim. The TDF riders might have something to say about that, among others.
    Bike racer are literally sitting on their asses the entire ride.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    257
    Not on podium, but US Biathlon women had a really good day in their relay today, too.

    Crazy race -> worth watching if you’re a fan.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Coast of the East Coast
    Posts
    7,046
    I raced 3 years in HS. We were the only team in CT, so we travelled to VT (Prospect Mtn) to compete. Used to get our asses handed to us regularly. Once we saw two of the guys that regularly kicked our asses in "Faces in the Crowd" in Sports Illustrated, it all made sense. They were olympic hopefuls. We were just sadists out for a good time. So much fun, so much pain. I miss it, sorta.

    I put Crew and swimming up there with X-C Skiing. Full Body workouts. Lots of my teammates did crew in the fall and spring.
    Last edited by warthog; 03-04-2021 at 09:25 PM.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    25,486
    FKNA!!!!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diggins-Two-Globes-hero.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	436.1 KB 
ID:	367399

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    444
    Great year by Rosie Brennan out of PC Utah. Strong work! 4th in world cup standings.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Not on podium, but US Biathlon women had a really good day in their relay today, too.

    Crazy race -> worth watching if you’re a fan.
    I've got a biathlon course set out in the barley field. Hell yes i'll check it out!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    257
    For those that like US men in spandex along with their ladies, US teams did real well* in 2 mixed relay biathlon events today.

    Both good races to watch...

    * no podium toppers, but podium & extended podium finishes -> strong results for the team!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    JPaul - How is Chloe Levins doing these days? My daughter grew up racing with her.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    JPaul - How is Chloe Levins doing these days? My daughter grew up racing with her.
    Well enough to get her first World Cup start, and at the world championships this year! US was only allowed 5 women for that series, and she made the cut.

    Was a new name to me, but did catch her in that race, and it also looks like she had a pretty full schedule at the Cup & Euro Champ competitions (hard to find these to watch) with some solid shooting performances her first year out of Juniors. Will keep an eye out for her in the future!

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,324
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Well enough to get her first World Cup start, and at the world championships this year! US was only allowed 5 women for that series, and she made the cut.

    Was a new name to me, but did catch her in that race, and it also looks like she had a pretty full schedule at the Cup & Euro Champ competitions (hard to find these to watch) with some solid shooting performances her first year out of Juniors. Will keep an eye out for her in the future!
    That's great to hear. Her mother started an annual paint ball biathlon for kids back when she was a squirt. It was always a highlight of the season for those young racers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •