Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Legal action... What a bunch of bitch ass bullshit

There's a pic of dice with skulls

How many signs must I read?
    If it wasn't for the picture of the summons I wouldn't believe this was real. Well done

Lol, this is great. Although for months I was convinced you were my neighbor....not some douche from Minneapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I nominate this thread for Hall of Fame status.
    Thirded.

And ... he deserves to hook up with the guy who tumbled down King's Ravine (https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...s-NH%29/page37). Actually, they deserve each other.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

where's the A-Basin TR DD?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    where's the A-Basin TR DD?
    He tried to hike East Wall during control work and was blown up. There was rejoicing in the land
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I also would like to see this thread sent to the Hall of Fame. I have been following from the start. THIS WAS CLASSIC! DD I really appreciate you manning up and telling us that you got the citation. It would have been WAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAY easier to just keep your mouth shut and not let any of us know. You get major kudos for that. The irony in this thread is classic!

Thanks DD. You have made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    I also would like to see this thread sent to the Hall of Fame. I have been following from the start. THIS WAS CLASSIC! DD I really appreciate you manning up and telling us that you got the citation. It would have been WAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAY easier to just keep your mouth shut and not let any of us know. You get major kudos for that. The irony in this thread is classic!

Thanks DD. You have made my day.
    ^^^ makes me want to

All you need now is a DWI and your a real summit county local.

Right now you'll have to settle for full on Gaper status, are you coming to breck today? I have the afternoon off, take some laps, hit happy hour and drive home, maybe score that DWI, get yourself a job as a liftie and you'll be local. A dream come true for a guy from minnesota

Nothing says summit liftie quite like the summit stage packed with 'core locals'. The mixture of the smell of: booze from the night before, cigs/weed, coffee/morning breath, and homemade breakfast burritos is a wonderful daily reminder of what being a local is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by MJbumper1121 View Post
    Nothing says summit liftie quite like the summit stage packed with 'core locals'. The mixture of the smell of: booze from the night before, cigs/weed, coffee/morning breath, and homemade breakfast burritos is a wonderful daily reminder of what being a local is all about.
    excellent pretty accurate, the homemade burrito is a stretch, that takes time and effort, maybe something off the rollers at 7-11

Yeah, more like the farts from the previous evening fine dining out of the microwave.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Just think, in 10 years DD will return to this forum trying to clean up some old threads that could interfere with his residency interviews.

I was wondering how the hell this thread got so long and was pleasantly surprised. If nothing else, DD does provide some entertainment and laughs.

I think you're aiming too high.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

The posers are those whom are acting all scared and talking shit about me

Fuk u lil hos
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

I think you're aiming too high.
    Yep.

Talking of aiming too high.

He's more rest room attendant caliber than surgical residency.

Can we link this to Benny's chairlift trauma thread in the HOF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I think most of us have done stupid shit and lived to tell about it. DD just shares publicly! Seriously, skiing a zone with bombing ongoing has to be about the most hardcore thing I've seen. Reminds me of some guys I've seen play Rambo and jump off cliffs and grab tree tops. DD, your ability to charge for powder through a mine field makes me smile, laugh, and shake my head with something between disdain and admiration.

Summit county experts and posers

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    He tried to hike East Wall during control work and was blown up. There was rejoicing in the land
    I saw 2 guys poach eastwall yesterday, I approached the entrance but doubled back due to fascism.

Abasin was ok. My spirit was crushed. I am just a shadow Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1452712758.482647.jpg 
Views:	966 
Size:	971.3 KB 
ID:	174900
    Zone Controller

No, you are just a child.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Fuk u lil hos

Well played.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    I think most of us have done stupid shit and lived to tell about it. DD just shares publicly! Seriously, skiing a zone with bombing ongoing has to be about the most hardcore thing I've seen. Reminds me of some guys I've seen play Rambo and jump off cliffs and grab tree tops. DD, your ability to charge for powder through a mine field makes me smile, laugh, and shake my head with something between disdain and admiration.
    Yes, we've all done stupid crap and were lucky enough to live to tell about it. With resources like this forum and others, most of us had enough self-awareness and humility to learn from it however.

DD on the other hand shows no remorse, plays the victim and shows a complete unwillingness to learn from his missteps (and missteps they were).

Did he once ask why the "fascists" felt it necessary to call him on his behavior at Copper? Does he have a clue that he wasn't only putting himself at risk, but his potential rescuers?

As far as the East Wall is concerned, did he ask about its condition last week? If he had, we would have told him that the reason to not go there (and that it's closed) is not because of fascism, but because the snowpack is thin and unstable - that North Pole chute #'s 1 & 2 slid to the ground about 3 weeks ago and that sharks are right below the pretty white surface up there (not even taking stability into account).

If it weren't for the fact that his personality type is likely the sort who might try dropping a cornice without knowing who's below, I might find this amusing. This thread is however entertaining and gets my vote for HOF status.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Vail is 156 a day at the window so it comes to about 80 bucks with the guest pass
    Where are you getting this? I took my brother to Vail yesterday and my buddy passes only got the window rate down to $100...

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Where are you getting this? I took my brother to Vail yesterday and my buddy passes only got the window rate down to $100...
    Over Christmas IO took my sister and it was $85 on a buddy pass. I think they gave you the friend and family rate, which is more than the buddy pass. Maybe they vary it by resort. My $85 was at PCMR.

Shots out to all my fans and friends, skied breck today

Fuk all u lil bitches talking shit
    Zone Controller

Fuk all u lil bitches talking shit
    Don't double down bro. You did something pure dumbass. I relate to your travelling spirit, since I, too, am enjoying a road trip through Co and close at the moment, and, I too am excited. But, bottom line, you went over a very serious, sacred line. Be happy you're alive and, maybe, not facing time.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Lol
    Lol
    Zone Controller