Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Might as well bring this back. It's too bad Star Chute does not look as filled in as it was when this was taken!
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Do you know where that line is? Have you ever seen it in person?
    Haha, watching the video while I know that run is 48 -55 degrees steep, I was thinking "that is a pussy run! It is only about 25 -30 degrees steep!". Camera doesnt do it justice!

I was surprised he fell at the end, for long he waited he sure nailed it.

Bumping the again.

EDIT: It looks like the link no longer works. I believe I have it saved on my home computer. I will check after I leave the office.

The injustice of not being able to watch this while I'm at work.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Bumping the again.

EDIT: It looks like the link no longer works. I believe I have it saved on my home computer. I will check after I leave the office.

The injustice of not being able to watch this while I'm at work.