Screw size for old Dynafit Tour Tech mounting

I picked up a pair of old Dynafits that came without mounting screws and am having no luck figuring out what type of screw I need to track down. I've been to every shop in town with no luck and have contacted Dynafit with no reply (assuming because of the holidays). I know the heel and toe mounting screws are different but other than that have struck out. Anyone know what screws I need?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5622.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	971.4 KB 
ID:	174060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5625.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	947.8 KB 
ID:	174061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5624.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	858.6 KB 
ID:	174062

Do you have the plate that goes under the toe piece? The binding won't work without it.

Yes, have the plate, just not in the pic

Jason at Skimo may have an answer for you and possibly the screws as well

http://skimo.co/dynafit-binding-parts

Whoah, awesome find there, with bonus points for the elusive brakes on that model!

I can't remember if I included some complete screw sets for that model in my shipment of old parts to Jason this fall.
    If for some reason though he can't find that, then I'm pretty sure this is still the same (despite the different driver head type):
    "Pan-head Torx Screws - For mounting all Radical & Vertical heel pieces, except the Speed Radical from 2014/15 on."
    And I'm pretty sure that these are the same screws that were used on the Speed Turn "1.0" from the last couple seasons (i.e., same toe piece as yours, although it shipped with the newer torx screws and also the redesigned toe lever):
    "12.5mm Torx Screws - For mounting Low Tech Race & Speed Superlite bindings, plus Speed Radical toe pieces."
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Measuring screws tips (for more):

For pan heads, measure thickness from bottom of hole to bottom of binding assembly + 6mm/1/4" (min).

For flat heads, measure thickness from top of hole/top of screw head to bottom of binding assembly + 6mm/1/4" (min).

You can always shorten a screw that is a too long.

Why not use pozi screws vs torx screws?
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

I was referencing the torx screws only b/c they're now commonly available from Dynafit, which thereby avoids all the measurement complications.

If you're sourcing after-market pozi screws for the generation of Dynafit bindings:
    - The heel is tricky b/c if the screws heads have a slightly too-large head diameter, they'll split open the plastic baseplates.
    - The four 2x2 toe screws are easy, so *any* head type with the right ski penetration will work. (And if it's too long, like Terry said, just grind 'er down until somewhere in the usual range.)
    - The fifth toe screw is tricky b/c of the narrow head diameter that's necessary to pass through the hole in the toe lever. Some Look/Rossi and Salomon toe screws are perfect for this.

Okay, back to watching the ice splatter down outside (and back to real work too...).
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Jason did indeed help, even filled my cart with appropriate screws (which I think are the ones Jonathan pointed out). Thanks everyone for the info, this forum never disappoints.