Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post

If you guys get out for a tour later this year give me a shout. I haven't skied north of Millcreek in a long time and would love to again. I probably won't be healed up enough for it until March, but I'll be chomping at the bit by then and looking to make up some lost time.
    I'll definitely let you know, hopefully we get the snowpack to really let it shine.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    You have a child?! That's frightening.
    I do my best to keep the world on its toes. Where the heck have you been?

Hi there!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by natty dread View Post
    That abandoned house next door where you had your fungal adventure/nightmare?
    It burned down.
    Interesting evening for damn sure.
    That was just a few months before I became a father.
    She is 11 in a month.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Frozen, I am dead. MD, please show your dad this thread. There are a lot of us here that really care about him. I'm very saddened to hear he is struggling. I'll always remember GT as one of the kindest most generous people I've ever met. And you and your brother are two of the most twisted fucks to ever grace this planet.

One day I'll get to Odgen with Crunk and we'll do it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    The Ewoks jungle bongo party?
    Yes!
    Metal boots required per MD9.

DTM, will do for sure.

Foggy, another man who's not on Facebook. Yeah, it's hard. He knows everybody loves him, it's just some weird chemical imbalance that wipes him out. He's trying a variety of different meds, but nothing has really helped. I've tried suggesting some pretty out of the box solutions as well. He's definitely missed. We had an old fashioned rowdy session last week and my kids were even there. I did see him the night before at his house, but I haven't seen him outside of that house in quite awhile.

If you thought we were tweaked before I have some recent Halloween photos to share with you...

Good to see so many familiar names in here.

Sad to hear GT is in that kind of place Tell him we're here...

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9 View Post
    For some reason I've been reflecting on the past lately and it's amazing how this place had been (and even though I haven't posted in years) continues to be a huge part of my life. Most of my adult (not being creepy, just an age descriptor) friendships were formed here and how this place shaped who I am. Occasionally I'll still get to hang and ski with a handful of maggots. It's always hilarious.

Anyway, I've missed you guys and I'll be hanging here more again. I've quasi-retired from a few of my jobs and intend to chase some storms this winter. You may see this skiing man child show up in your town soon.
    This is most strange. Just the other day I was cleaning out the old wine cellar and came across a bottle of Drugged Monkey (empty now but saved the bottle/label for posterity).

Always good to see the old guard!

Vibes to your old man, J. Never met him in person but I always enjoyed his contributions here and at Powmag.

Hey! My first in person maggot experience was flying out from Boston, taking a cab to some random address in Bountiful, having M. open the door, introducing myself and her running out the door to go to work. As I was making myself comfy in the basement room, meatdrink, I think GT, meats...come home and I realize the depth of this community. Later that night, there was raspberry vodka and karaoke and frozen water nipple licking. I've been pretty quiet myself for the past years...but great to hear from some old friends. Hope to get out to Utah later this season...I'll keep in touch

I was just asking about you the other day. I know you don't know me from Adam, but when I first started here I remembered your stoke. Welcome back. And if you're into redoing old houses and find yourself in hell (Ocean Springs, MS) I'm buying a house from '59 next to the beach I'd love some help with.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Good to see the solid amount of old time folks around. Don't post much myself but lurk around when I can. Say hi to Meats, his tour of Snowbasin was the best part of my few days in Utah way back after the Tahoe summit.
    Move along nothing to see here.

Dafuq is dis?

I'd like to point out that I see way more of tuffy109 than I ever did before. It's a very.... very.... very small world out there at times.

Odin lives!

Quote Originally Posted by weibo View Post
    Good to see the solid amount of old time folks around. Don't post much myself but lurk around when I can. Say hi to Meats, his tour of Snowbasin was the best part of my few days in Utah way back after the Tahoe summit.
    Did you and I ski together one day at Basin? I was flykdog then.

Jeebus - this thread makes one want to sing a chorus of Auld Lang Syne!

Yes we did, that was all the same day. The things you learn in the padded room.
    Move along nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Jeebus - this thread makes one want to sing a chorus of Auld Lang Syne!
    My ancestor wrote that. No big deal.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Odin lives!
    All hail the mighty tilde!

Amazing he's still stuck in the Gare du Lyon after all this time.

rightcoast, good hearing from you. That was an awesome summit. The raspberry vodka still makes appearances to this day. Let me know when you do head out this way. I'm just 20 minutes north of that first house. Super close to Snowbasin.

Weibo, will do. Yeah MOE and GT know 'basin well.

Odin, I see you and all your soccer loving antics on FB.

KQ, I see you and all your elk gentlemen callers all over FB.

guroo270, Thanks. I'll do my best to continue to contribute stoke in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9 View Post
    DTM, will do for sure.

Foggy, another man who's not on Facebook. Yeah, it's hard. He knows everybody loves him, it's just some weird chemical imbalance that wipes him out. He's trying a variety of different meds, but nothing has really helped. I've tried suggesting some pretty out of the box solutions as well. He's definitely missed. We had an old fashioned rowdy session last week and my kids were even there. I did see him the night before at his house, but I haven't seen him outside of that house in quite awhile.

If you thought we were tweaked before I have some recent Halloween photos to share with you...

Good to see so many familiar names in here.
    You must've gone to a few Halloween parties cause your costumes were money. My fav was the Charlie and the choco factory.

Soccer is for n00bs, It's all about kitchen repair now.