River flow/mapping app

Hey guys, my buddy recently developed a free river flow/mapping/weather/trip tracking app for fishing/rafting around the US and I figured I would toss up a link here if anyone is interested. Its got some pretty great functions and real-time data for river enthusiasts. Unfortunately it's still a bit hard to find in the app store, so here is a link http://streamsusa.com/ you can also search streams rafting in the app store and it should come up.

Cheers!

I also already posted this in the fishing forum, so if this is too redundant let me know and I'll take it down.

Kewl, will check it out.
    watch out for snakes

Thanks! I think they are still working on expanding the platform to rivers out east, but there should at least be river flow information available. It's still a developing project so any input/advice/criticism would be great!

Neat, think this will be useful when spring/summer rolls around.

One thing that bothers me, when you click on a gauge station or something it zooms in all the way to that point. Seems excessive, especially since I've already zoomed in to about where I want before clicking.

Also didn't download the extra info for the state yet because I don't know how large the file is and I'm a little low on space.

Bump for a new season. App looks alright, just not seeing pins for Colo near state bridge area.