Looking for Entry Level/Internship Construction Position (Denver)

Hello,
    Im a 3rd year college student majoring in Real Estate Development and Construction in the Denver area. Looking for an entry level job or internship type position with a development/construction firm. Have classes two days per week but have a fairly open schedule besides those 2 days and whenever storms roll through. Would love to get involved in pretty much anything related to get some real world experience and strengthen the resume a bit. If anyone knows anything that might fit the bill, shoot me a message and would love to discuss it further. Figured I'd post here as I saw a couple openings for more experienced construction positions and the hope that some flexibility regarding ski days could be established.
    Thanks!

Developer or GC?
    Commercial or Residential?

Quote Originally Posted by sp543 View Post
    .....and whenever storms roll through.....some flexibility regarding ski days could be established
    Btw.... you chose the wrong major if you want to bounce out when the snow is good. In this industry, schedule is king and time literally is money.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

As a career Im leaning towards residential development. For this type of job, just gaining experience, I'm open to anything related to the industry. Job would come before skiing, but would be nice to work for someone understanding of the occasional pow day.