Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXASS View Post
    The water color is because it was pulled out of the canal. Its irrigation water. And it is in the central California Valley
    That's scary. I certainly would not surf in that sort of water, despite how badly I would like to surf a man-made wave.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by TEXASS View Post
    The water color is because it was pulled out of the canal. Its irrigation water. And it is in the central California Valley
    LOL

Reminds me of how I had to stop running the north fork of the B cause there was no septic oar sewer treatment on that river.

Sad in da pants.
    watch out for snakes

I should add that this wave might be too fast for me on my backhand, although I really couldn't be sure until I tried it. The Scotland wave looks a bit easier to surf, and as I recall it has a left, so I think I would prefer that one. Of course if I could keep up with Slater's wave I might be able to get barreled on my backhand. I have only gotten barreled on my forehand, and precious little even there, so if I could get a backhand tube that would be awesome. I guess if I could keep up with the wave it would be cool surfing the pool because you could try it out so many times and it would be the same every time, which would allow me to really get it dialed.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

^that's a really good point. Slater makes everything look ridiculously easy.

Sounds like they can make it a left or a right.... poo break

did any of you actually listen? It can be dialed back for beginners ( whitekingfishdildoass) and those types.

and that dork kayaker who doesn't understand the use of money???? NO SHIT YOU KAYAK DORK!!!!

That's scary. I certainly would not surf in that sort of water, despite how badly I would like to surf a man-made wave.
    Its mostly sand suspended in the water. Not sure which canal it would be pulled from but its not Bad water, just has some sand in it.
    Most likely that water is much safer for you than surfing at the OB pier two days after a rain

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    I'd wager it's much cleaner than San Diego after a storm... Or anytime for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I'd wager it's much cleaner than San Diego after a storm... Or anytime for that matter.
    Yep.