Salt Lake City Mags - HELP!

So my daughter has decided to switch over from the dark side of snowboarding to skiing. She is thinking she wants to get a season long rental package for Christmas. I know that this is something that usually has to be don waaaay in advance. Is there any shops out there that are still renting out packages? I have googled my ass off and make countless phone calls. Hoping someone has a package sitting in the back they are willing to dust off and rent me. By the way, adult size, she is 22.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I did Utah Ski and Golf for my 2 year old last weekend. i had no idea it had to be done way in advance, they didn't mention it either but it was a long-term kids upgrade rental. I'm probably not much help, I'm sure that's one of the first places you called.

I think Canyon Sports does season rentals. Not sure if they're adult sized.

Hmm since she's new to skiing maybe she should not get a full season rental and try more ski brands/models to see what will suit her? Just a suggestion. I know it will cost more, but in the end likely a good idea.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i'm workin for aj motion sports now come see me @ the sandy albertsons/ hoedepot store this morn
    and i'l hook it up
    or gets cheap new gear from the l9 and i'l bestow myfriends n fam 20% on my fly flingin bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Season long rental??
    Shit why not just do some research, search some gear swaps (or second hand shops) and buy her the whole package for $200, then sell it for $150 next season if she doesn't like it or wants to upgrade.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

2nd tracks or the gear room have some good deals on used stuff too, probably about the same price as a package rental.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

if she is in the 160 cm range I have some K2 rental skis left over from my old ski rental business.

2010-11 season, indemnified salo bindings and profesionally tuned with storage wax.

I would have to ship them but it should be no problem. $30 for skis, around $40 for shipping. in good condition.