Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Hats=Huge Ass Tits! As in, "Did anyone see the Huge Ass Tits on LAN?" Uttered while Scoober was in chat.

BobMc

Bob, you crack me up - you and your leeches.

Trayc, I'm not playing titty po-po - I don't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc
    Oh Beaver!
    I can slap you around with them if you like.
    Promise?!!
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

holy fuck, I was browsing threads and started reading this. Close to an hour later, I reach this point. Nice setup, props to everyone involved. This thread is a legend for sure

just read this as well. It is legendary stuff all the way up till someone tipped her off. That fuggin sucks.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    DAMN, i can't believe it took this long for someone to link this to another thread. just got done reading it, FUNNY assed shit. anybody every find out who the mole was?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Ahh..I miss this thread. Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    DAMN, i can't believe it took this long for someone to link this to another thread. just got done reading it, FUNNY assed shit. anybody every find out who the mole was?
    Some faggot named SquawFag. How do you think he got himself ostracized from this place?

i have a place. its really nice. it consists of cabins at the base area that take you up to midmountain. its called the funitel. have sex with me.

NNOOOOOOOO!!! I totally had a paper to write and just came on to check messages, saw Hall of Fame and got sucked in and spent the last hour and a half reading to be let down big time!!!!

Funny ass shit that might have been. She should have played along with it and somehow pulled a reversal at the meet where she like road in on a unicycle with a TGR shirt/helmetcam on or something.

Quote Originally Posted by skimasterflex View Post
    NNOOOOOOOO!!! I totally had a paper to write ... got sucked in and spent the last hour and a half reading to be let down big time!!!!
    seconded

Well, its now 3 AM and I just finished reading this thread end to end. And while it got a little dry there at the end, I was on my the edge of my seat for everything leading up to the big let down. Admittedly, I did have a few "should I be laughing at that moments" but most of that was just pure grade A entertainment. Roo's e-mail to her was perhaps one of the single greatest pieces of literature on this planet.

I'd like to shed some light on one final way that she may have found the thread. I found it because I'm currently looking for housing in Tahoe and I'm to lazy to type in tahoe.craigslist.whatever the fuck it is, so I just Google craigslist Tahoe and when I did that tonight the thread came up in one of the top 3 results... and it caught my eye.

Anyway, hats off to all of the conspirators, that was a simply beautiful plan, and I would have loved to see it through. Finding this thread couldn't have come at a better time, since I've been looking for a new forum, and I now know that this is the one for me. Thanks for an entertaining evening... errr.. morning... I look forward to increasing my post count along side some truly great minds.

FYI BIJ, its www.reno.craigslist.org

There is no Tahoe-specific CL. And if you are looking for seasonal lease/rent options, you should also check out the original CL, the one that starts sfbay rather than reno.

Its still fewer key strokes to just type tahoe craigslist into the google bar.
    Thanks for the sfbay tip!
    "Not all those who wander are lost"

That was an interesting read.

classic goddessj bump ... don't tell Supu's wife!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

yeah, if his old lady ever found out HoneyDew was living at the lake house, shit would hit the fan.

god dam that was some funny shit.
    so was SM really the narc, i will put $20 toward getting back in contact with DD to get the info.(i mean it is 3 years later she prob wont give a shit about outing them now)

OMG, my ribs hurt sooooo much!

I love this place.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

yeh i cried multiple times lol

This thread just sucked me in - had to join TGR! Simply classic.

excellent

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Too funny

OMG I have never seen anything like this in all of my years in the business.

S. Leeper
    Tahoe Hotels

WEAK FUCKING SAUCE!

I get to page 13 thinking there is going to be some kind of meeting and some ass fuck blows the whole deal by outing YC at the last fucking second??!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okybe
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

This thread was the funniest thing I've read in a while. I wanted to cry when I got to page 13 and everything went to shit haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani View Post
    LAME!

--------------------

Sent : Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:52 PM
    To : Superstar Punani <suprstar_punani@hotmail.com>
    Subject : Re: Place in Tahoe

well...you did scare me a little...
    the thing is...i am all about being a mommabear right now. so wild parties are not my scene...(now if we had hooked up a few years ago...different story)
    im not comfortable with people in and out.
    we would take wonderful care of your place...i have two 60 gallon tanks myself--so you dont have to worry about your fish. the dogs are housebroken and lovey--(just kind of not-too-smart.)
    i wouldnt presume to impose 'restrictions' on your current use of the house...so it might not be the best fit with my little family. we are all about respect. i would want your friends to respect us and our space first and foremost. it might be too much to ask. hate to be all responsible and everything...but it is my current roll in life.
    best to you darling...let me know if you are still interested.
    jessica
    Does anyone find the respect part a bit ironic given she was a tahoe place (the one SP showed is probably multimillions) in exchange for her being A HOOKER??