Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 593
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by Monique
    I finally decided to check out this thread and have to chime in and give some mad props. Superstar, Yogachik, Splat and Viva are my new heroes, and Roo gets honorable mention for pure psychedelic weirdness. Thanks to all y'all for making me laugh so hard.

    I have no idea about the authenticity of bklyntrayc's breasts, but I can tell SquawMan is a real boob.

    being a boob is far better than being classless

    I don't get why it would ever be funny to another woman to prey on a downtrodden female, especially if you bought her line about having a 4 yr old child and no money



    some day maybe you'll figure out what I mean

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,981

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan
    being a boob is far better than being classless

    I don't get why it would ever be funny to another woman to prey on a downtrodden female, especially if you bought her line about having a 4 yr old child and no money



    some day maybe you'll figure out what I mean
    Don't you have a Lego barbie to build or something?
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    a few blocks from the beach
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan
    blah blah blah blah - oh, and let me post again to say blah blah blah blah. and one more thing: blah blah. and just because I haven't judged everyone enough today, another post for me! blah blah
    squawman: stfu

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    hole
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    squawman: stfu

    I second the motion.
    Live To Ski!

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    squawman: stfu

    the truth hurts YC, I know, but somebody had to say it

    peer pressure is a funny thing

    this thread is a case study on it

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    hole
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan
    the truth hurts YC, I know, but somebody had to say it

    peer pressure is a funny thing

    this thread is a case study on it

    When you are finished being a douchebag, let us know.
    Live To Ski!

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hood
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan
    the truth hurts YC, I know, but somebody had to say it

    Im pretty darn sure nobody had to say it.
    www.skithebeav.com
    You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends. You cant pick your friends nose.

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Duker
    Im pretty darn sure nobody had to say it.
    Because Duker doesn't seem to be in the mood for swearing, I'll say I'm pretty damn sure nobody had to say it.

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    a few blocks from the beach
    Posts
    2,944
    If she's real, I feel bad. But I still believe that things would have turned out well (a whole lot better than leading her to the thread), I know Splat well enough to know that he would have found her other options.

    If she's not real, I don't feel bad at all.

    Funny that Squawman, the most vocal (standing on rooftops, really) proponent of Jessica being fake, is now standing on a soapbox giving us sermons about how to treat this woman with a child.

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    If she's real, I feel bad. But I still believe that things would have turned out well (a whole lot better than leading her to the thread), I know Splat well enough to know that he would have found her other options.

    If she's not real, I don't feel bad at all.

    Funny that Squawman, the most vocal (standing on rooftops, really) proponent of Jessica being fake, is now standing on a soapbox giving us sermons about how to treat this woman with a child.

    frankly, I don't give a damn about her....I tried to help YOU people not get in trouble, but you didn't want to listen because your 'peers' told you not to

    why ruin the fun when you can email a hooker or the cops instead ( )

    you even accused me of being the tipper, after first admitting I might be right that she's a front

    you can give it plenty, but when someone gives it back, you just swear at them

    oh well

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan
    frankly, I don't give a damn about her....I tried to help YOU people not get in trouble, but you didn't want to listen because your 'peers' told you not to

    why ruin the fun when you can email a hooker or the cops instead ( )

    you even accused me of being the tipper, after first admitting I might be right that she's a front

    you can give it plenty, but when someone gives it back, you just swear at them

    oh well
    Don't pretend that you were the first one to think "she" might not be real. The majority of the people on this board have IQs above room temperature. Your only "claim to fame" was that "she" was the police. Which she wasn't, obviously, otherwise why would such an email be sent? SHUT UP.

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Up in ya face!
    Posts
    3,447

    SWM seeks SWsquawman

    All I've gotten out of this thread is how witty and (I'm sure) handsome squawman is. He is clearly an intellectual giant and probably the best skiier on this board. Moreover, his moral compass is so sound (as evidenced by his devotion on this thread to doing what is right) that i feel we should make him moderator of this board. Squawman- if you need twice a month 'delicious encounters,' just gimme a call.

    Oh, and Squawman- you are a flying fuckstick.

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,043
    who fuckin cares!!

    [a message to everyone] your bickering is like competing in the special olympics... even if you win your still retarded.

    just shut the fuck up and quit cunting up nsr thread of the year!!
    Mom! The meatloaf! FUCK!.

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    2,047
    You know what I haven't seen in a while? Squawman re-posting someone else's idea to make the point that nobody likes him here.

    ...oh wait, that's because he's been on ignore for months now.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Up in ya face!
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan

    you bleeding heat, you
    bleeding heat...

    Is that like IcyHot?
    Last edited by biggins; 05-17-2005 at 08:03 PM. Reason: squawman is a douche indeed

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by freshie247
    Then you ask a woman if she's insecure because of her rack comments about anothers boobs.

    This may not be news to some ,but obviously it never crossed your fake ta ta loving mind that women that get ARTIFICIAL AUGMENTATION ARE INSECURE,THAT'S WHY THEY GET FAKE ONES.That or they are strippers

    Maybe you like insecure women.
    I still think brooklynchick is a troll. Notice the chesticles don't match the pic in the profile???

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,981

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by LAN
    I still think brooklynchick is a troll. Notice the chesticles don't match the pic in the profile???
    Psst ... Bklyntrayc is real -- as evidenced over at Epic.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    land of the free
    Posts
    8,220
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    Psst ... Bklyntrayc is real -- as evidenced over at Epic.
    Agreed
    http://forums.epicski.com/member.php?u=3126

    She's been there since 2002,and has pics, etc.

    Unless, someone stole her alias and pictures from there . . . .

    I'm guessing the boobs are legit also, but I really would have to inspect more closely to be sure

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    R.O.C.
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by truth
    You've proved your point.





    I like all boobs, real or fake or really fake. Go crunch some granola ya tofu lovin boulderodo tree humper.
    No I think you proved my point with your post.Golly Jeepers you got me there,you must be psychotic to know me so well.Just like I'm sure all people that own houses at Squaw are brilliant,all people that live in Boulder are tree huggers.

    Hey Truth ,What got your banana hammock in a bundle?Were you breast fed with implants,& now have some Freudian devotion to them.Do you have a soft touch for the silicone seductress.Oh ,I'm sorry implants are hard,I guess you can't have a soft touch.

    Since you're into artificial augmentation,why don't you get a pnematic c*ck extension with a hydrolic pump installed;you could tell the girls that they should hook up with you 'cause it would be like a cross between a porn flick & a monster truck show!

    I meet dumb women with fake breasts all the time here in Crunch land.Did you really think that in this society of facade over substance that anywhere was immune from such stupid behavior.

    Yes ,I'm guilty of liking genuine women.
    Last edited by freshie247; 05-17-2005 at 08:59 PM.
    Calmer than you dude

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    597
    Yeah, I was just over there looking at some of her pictures. Some of those girls are pretty darn cute... I won't ask for pictures because some of the guys look like they could snap me in half.

    Did I just read "also known as Mochahantas"? I like that even better than Chocolate Ski Bunny.

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Crystal Mtn, WA
    Posts
    1,455

    See new thread - Tahoe Craigslist, the Poll

    Damn I love a good brawl...let's settle this democratically. Unfortunately it doesn't seem possible to attach a poll to an existing thread, so please see the new thread: Interesting Tahoe Craigslist Ad - The Poll!
    I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by SquawMan
    it's either a front for the .... or it's a chick with bad people behind her (boyfriend, etc) using the internet to identify houses to rob in Tahoe
    Agree with that assesment.

  23. #523
    bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 2
    You have some issues you need to work out LAN. I can't figure out why you got so bent over brklyntrayc.

    Brklyntrayc - you got some great photos on your site. Looks like a fun group of people you ski with.
    Lan's just bugging. She thinks all sisters are like the milkshake lady!
    Don't be mad over my sweet caribbean mangos! My Chocolate Tetons! They won't hurt you.

  24. #524
    bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot
    Agreed
    I'm guessing the boobs are legit also, but I really would have to inspect more closely to be sure
    I'm sure to be greeted by the official "Maggot Inspection Committee for the Research of the Effects of Gravity Upon Jong Maggette Tetons" at any maggot gathering I may attend.

    Followed by intense scrutiny from their sub committees specializing in the:
    Identification of Potential Silicon or Saline Enhancement
    Legal Boundaries of Variation in Skin Color Between Tanned Faces and Untanned Tetons

    A lecture will be given by "MICTEGUJMT" on how to avoid being fooled by camoflage technolgies like the Wonderbra while at the bar.

    Support groups will be formed for all those disappointed ( btw) by the fact that those are my breasts, there are no implants, and it is possible to stay perky well into your late 30's. Hope by then you can get over it!

  25. #525
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,981

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc
    I'm sure to be greeted by the official "Maggot Inspection Committee for the Research of the Effects of Gravity Upon Jong Maggette Tetons" at any maggot gathering I may attend.

    Followed by intense scrutiny from their sub committees specializing in the:
    Identification of Potential Silicon or Saline Enhancement
    Legal Boundaries of Variation in Skin Color Between Tanned Faces and Untanned Tetons

    A lecture will be given by "MICTEGUJMT" on how to avoid being fooled by camoflage technolgies like the Wonderbra while at the bar.

    Support groups will be formed for all those disappointed ( btw) by the fact that those are my breasts, there are no implants, and it is possible to stay perky well into your late 30's. Hope by then you can get over it!
    Bwa! You've got some serious spunk, bklyntrayc -- I think you'll fit right in.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •