Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think I got a piece of pizza and maybe a bagel there when I delivered milk. The pizza was pretty good, but if I remember right, the bagel was lacking...

The problem is it will be so crowded with Canadians like trader Joe's and Fred Meyers I probably won't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Trust me. I mean, it's a very fucked up place, but, the cookies. Oh my lord, the cookies right before you check out. Madone.
    It always amazes me when I agree with Benny, but WF's cookie bar...the Caramelitas are outright cookie crack. I get pissed and grumpy when those're out. Chocolate, caramel, and oat-layered goodness - they go with me instead of energy bars on adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I think I got a piece of pizza and maybe a bagel there when I delivered milk. The pizza was pretty good, but if I remember right, the bagel was lacking...

The problem is it will be so crowded with Canadians like trader Joe's and Fred Meyers I probably won't bother.
    You can't get a good bagel outside of NY metro. That, and mozzarella cheese. Even most places here, it sucks. So sad the rest of the country thinks good mozzarella is what is available to them.
    Then again, our Mexican sucks.

I'm sure he's devastated to hear that.

How was the mozzarella in Monza? I'm assuming you didn't even try because Italy's not really in the NY metro area

What? No driftwood chicken coops this year??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0O0ooXnyQMw

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    How was the mozzarella in Monza? I'm assuming you didn't even try because Italy's not really in the NY metro area

More of a southern Italian thing. Not much in the north.

most Mexican food sucks in the states Benny, people still eat it and rave about their "best" one.

Mozzarella....not that hard to fuck up, but not that hard to make right either....
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Gf lived in San Diego for 7 yrs and still hasn't stopped bitching about the Mexican food here in boston. I didn't know the difference until going to San Diego myself

Benny, I'd agree w the bagel thing but extend it to Nassau county
    Decisions Decisions

We've got some great Mexican food here in EWA. At my favorite place, Grandma's Kitchen/ La Cocina De La Abuela, Grandma who does all the cooking doesn't even speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I got one of these for a stocking stuffer:

Avocado Saver
    I have one of those and we use it almost daily. Most of the salads my wife and i make only need 1/2 an Avocado. Someone gifted this to us probably 10 years ago and hey - it (kinda) works and protects the left over 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Awesome! OMG - Rollie!
    That was pretty damn funny.