It's that time of year again (possibly nsfw)

the night of hard nipples and shrinkage is back, naked bike ride time

BURLINGTON, Vt. -
    "It's a good thing it wasn't too cold outside Wednesday night because thousands of University of Vermont college students were running naked across campus.

Each semester on the last night of classes, UVM students participate in a clothing-optional bike ride or run through campus.

Last year, UVM stripped away funding for the annual event citing safety concerns, but that hasn't stopped students from baring at all.

We're told this year's naked ride and walk was bigger than ever."-2012

If you ever feel the need to see a bunch of swinging dicks out in the cold, the Naked Bike Ride in December is for you.

I was always confused by UVM claiming to have somehow sanctioned/funded it. How much does it cost them, exactly, to have one or two campus safety "officers" who are already on the clock go look at a bunch of drunk, naked undergrads?

It's almost 2016 and people still don't know how to hold the camera properly for video
    I really lack the words to compliment myself today. - Alberto Tomba

I've still got scars from my first naked bike ride experience. Went down in a full sprint. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    It's almost 2016 and people still don't know how to hold the camera properly for video
    It's crazy, isn't it? For decades the default orientation for TVs and computer monitors has been landscape, so why is it people tend to use their phones and tablets in portrait orientation?

I prefer night rides with lights and gnar.....i don't give a shit if you feel free naked, i like a nice Chamois and actual trails...

just did my loop here tonight....lots of wind, great night temp of 58-62.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's crazy, isn't it? For decades the default orientation for TVs and computer monitors has been landscape, so why is it people tend to use their phones and tablets in portrait orientation?
    For phones, especially "phablets", it is a matter of one-handed operation. Landscape requires two hands to hold it steady AND level and see the screen at the same time. Sometimes I can only use one hand, sometimes I can use two hands. I don't have a tablet so I can't speak to that.
    Real VTers tap trees.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    I prefer night rides with lights and gnar.....i don't give a shit if you feel free naked, i like a nice Chamois and actual trails...

just did my loop here tonight....lots of wind, great night temp of 58-62.
    The Naked Bike Ride has plenty of gnar, just not in any pleasant ways.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    For phones, especially "phablets", it is a matter of one-handed operation. Landscape requires two hands to hold it steady AND level and see the screen at the same time. Sometimes I can only use one hand, sometimes I can use two hands. I don't have a tablet so I can't speak to that.
    If it's really so fascinating that you feel compelled to make a video, surely you can stop and use two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    If it's really so fascinating that you feel compelled to make a video, surely you can stop and use two hands.
    Not always. Folks should just chill out a tad over vertical video.
    Real VTers tap trees.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Not always. Folks should just chill out a tad over vertical video.
    Or people could just stop taking worthless video.