FS: Phantom splitboard bindings $250

They're gone.
    Last edited by _Aaron_; 03-06-2016 at 07:52 AM.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

hey aaron, i know a guy billy who is looking for a pair. i'll hook yoy guys up on FB.

Thanks Chirs. They're still available. Bump.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Crazy design!

What do you prefer about the Dyno over the Phantoms?

Quote Originally Posted by chowtownsfinest View Post
    What do you prefer about the Dyno over the Phantoms?
    They phantoms had a bit more flex in them than I wanted. Great binding (self clearing, lightweight, packable, etc) but the mounting design let them flex heal to toe a bit more than I wanted. Some folks dig it. I did not.
    More stoke, less shit.

Oh and I leave for Argentina on Thursday so if they aren't sold by then I won't be able to ship.

In all seriousness, if you're interested, make an offer
    More stoke, less shit.

Are you selling just ride mode? So buyer would have to come up with tech toes and heel risers still?

Also, what size are the phantoms?

Gone...
    Last edited by _Aaron_; 03-06-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    More stoke, less shit.