Fs Arcteryx Rush Shell NWT, MHW Frenetic Shell, Womens Black Diamond Shiva AT Boot

Arcteryx Rush Shell size medium. New with tags. Never used. 310$ plus shipping. **SOLD***

Mountain Hardware Frenetic shell. Size large. Great Shell. Barely used. Excellent condition. Waterproofing totally solid. No rips tears or obvious wear. Added an additional snap and velcro to make hood more helmet compatible. Pics don't do it justice but the print is pretty dope and goes well with any orange or shades of blue pants. Micro chamois and butter jersey on cuffs and collar is super comfy.
    *****SOLD******

Womens Black diamond Shiva At boot. Mondo size 26. Used 3 times. Excellent condition. Shown with alpine soles attached but I also have the AT soles. At soles have tech binding compatibility. 125 plus shipping conus only.

The Shiva is built from the ground up for female-rippers who need the performance of an alpine-style boot while maintaining ultimate comfort and warmth to hike into the best of the backcountry. Women's-specific liner construction, spoiler and flex 100 combined with 20 degrees of resistance-free touring motion make the Shiva more comfortable and better fitting than its predecessor.

Redesigned Women's Power Fit Light Liner features a 3:1 Freeride Series Boa closure system, aerogel-insulated strobe base and articulating zones for touring comfort.

Last edited by cptpowder; 02-28-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post

UUUUU, Purple.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    UUUUU, Purple.
    Usually not a purple guy but this purple is pretty rad. I'm keeping the large. This medium has to go. Brand new at pro price.
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

^^^ No, I like it.

I have a flourescent yellow Arc already, if I bought yours and could wear both ...

blindeded retinas all around!

and now that I more closely examine your avatar, I begin to think you are a purple guy.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    ^^^ No, I like it.

I have a flourescent yellow Arc already, if I bought yours and could wear both ...

blindeded retinas all around!

and now that I more closely examine your avatar, I begin to think you are a purple guy.

The Captain kills it in purple. So does Gordo.

bump bump bump
    Last edited by cptpowder; 02-16-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Still available

bump for the am crowd

dropped price on Rush shell

Frenetic jacket sold

Bump for a good deal on the arc jacket

Bump jacket and boots still available

Dropped price on shell. Bump for a good deal.