Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask KQ Claus

Ask KQ Claus

Need a gift for that special lady in your life? I'm here to help.

Ask away..........

What should I get my wife?

What should I get his wife?

What should I get my mistress?

Should I get a wife for Christmas?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Will it really put my eye out?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    What should I get my wife?
    Hmmmm, you're not giving me anything to go on but here's a stab in the dark.

I really like this stuff. It's something you both can enjoy and they are having a cyber Monday sale. Great body "souffle". Really moisturizing but not greasy and the fragrances are to-die-for. With the sampler set she is bound to find one she likes and then next time around you can buy her the one she liked best (they have all kinds of products in each of the different fragrances).

I really like the ginger and gloomaway (horrible name but great grapefruit smell. It is called that because citrus is an uplifting fragrance and is supposed to combat depression).

MINI SOUFFLE SAMPLER by Origins

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Will it really put my eye out?
    Yes but what's life without a little risk now and then? Besides, you've got two. Chances are you'll only lose one.

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander#2 View Post
    What should I get his wife?
    A prescription for penicillin?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Hmmmm, you're not giving me anything to go on but here's a stab in the dark.

I really like this stuff. It's something you both can enjoy and they are having a cyber Monday sale. Great body "souffle". Really moisturizing but not greasy and the fragrances are to-die-for. With the sampler set she is bound to find one she likes and then next time around you can buy her the one she liked best (they have all kinds of products in each of the different fragrances).

I really like the ginger and gloomaway (horrible name but great grapefruit smell. It is called that because citrus is an uplifting fragrance and is supposed to combat depression).

MINI SOUFFLE SAMPLER by Origins

Thanks, and while you're at it put something for yourself on the list, something real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    What should I get my mistress?
    See suggestion for wife. Will work equally well for both and when you come home smelling like the mistress you'll also smell like the wife.

Cashmere robe, alpaca wrap coat, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Should I get a wife for Christmas?
    You guys are not helping!

These are nice. I have several Pajamagram jammies that I love. Nice and warm, wash well, minimum shrinkage. Good stuff! Plus you can get matching sets for your pets! Just think how much fun it will be taking this off:

Hoodie-Footie™ - Sweetheart Snuggle Fleece

A prescription for penicillin?

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Cashmere robe, alpaca wrap coat, or both.
    Oooh I vote for the alpaca wrap coat. Cashmere is always a little too warm for me. Love the alpacas!

This is pretty:

One more: Chanel: No. 5 or Coco?

wife says she just wants her family to be around at christmas -- can you interpret the unspoken portion of this request?

cuz we want to just get her something and then go skiing

My kitty would tolerate wearing pajamas for about .00001 nanoseconds.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Is "All American Whopper" the best brand or are there others that ought to be considered?

Ribbed or studded?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    wife says she just wants her family to be around at christmas -- can you interpret the unspoken portion of this request?

pretty sure the unspoken part is don't just get her something and then go skiing.
    unless it's something really nice
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    One more: Chanel: No. 5 or Coco?
    Has she worn either? Perfume can be so funny. I had a GF who wore "Calvin" back in the 80s. I fell in love with the scent and bought some for myself but alas it did not smell as good on me (body chemistry and all). I think those kinds of changes happen more with the deeper musky notes than lighter citrus/floral fragrances.

That said, I'm a fan of No. 5. though I've never worn it myself. Here is some info I found on both fragrances to help you decide:

Coco is often said to be younger, sexier, more beguiling (Mysterious and provocative, a rich Oriental fragrance).

No. 5 is a base of rose and jasmine with a clean daring scent reminiscent of the pristine polar freshness. It is a classic. Chanel describes it as follows:

Created by Gabrielle Chanel to be the ultimate in femininity, N°5 has cast a spell on millions of women — and men — around the world. Inimitably luxurious and infinitely seductive, its legend lives, each year adding to its mystery, its depth, its desirability.

What winter pajamas offer both warm fuzzyness along with easy access for husbands? Hoodie/footie one pieces are bullshit.

And seconded on getting both the wife and mistress the same scented stuff. That's CYA 101 man.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

What should i get my soon to be 17 yo daughter for her December Birthday? $20 or less.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

Awwww, she'd trying to be coy and demonstrate how all she needs is love but let me tell you something.... there is nothing sadder than a tree without presents or a stocking not stuffed. In these cases what is needed is one really thoughtful gift. It doesn't have to be big. A small, well selected gift that really lets her know you understand and know her can pack a bigger punch than a big ticket item.

If you haven't already started picking up on things take the time to really "see" her. What products does she use in the bath? Does she have a favorite clothing item that is wearing out? Has she mentioned anything in passing that could become a gift? Maybe you could go into town where you live, have lunch/dinner and window shop along the way - see what she might be interested in then go back and get it. Those are the best presents - to know you were listening/paying attention/taking the time to care.