Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1208

Thread: Ask KQ Claus

If anyone here plans on getting their SO a vacuum, here's a wrapping suggestion

Nice double entendre.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

A little late or maybe early but.....

Santa Vaccinated Ornament
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

How about a new President.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How about a new President.
    Santa already delivered that!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Name:  WBO.png
Views: 582
Size:  430.2 KB

Green army guy ornament! LOL!

Army Man Toy Ornament

Feels just a smidge bit early to be considering Christmas ornaments, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Feels just a smidge bit early to be considering Christmas ornaments, no?
    149 days.

Seems a bit aggro to put a trained fighting machine with a gun on a Christmas tree, no?

Peace, Joy, Love kinda thing.

Can't you just stick to your lacquered cookies with sprinkles and the felt things you do?

bless your heart….

My wife likes practical gifts.
    I got here 4 of these for her birthday and she loves them. We have a refrigerator with freezer drawers and haven't hooked up the ice makers. We were always spilling water all over the inside of the freezer until we got them.
    https://www.amazon.com/OXO-Grips-No-...s%2C288&sr=8-1

100 days people!

Word on the street is buy early to avoid disappointment esp. anything with a microchip.

Only 11 shopping days left till my birthday

I've made a pact with myself to be nice on the trg, but fuck this bullshit. And happy birthday you old fucker.

10 weeks people which in today's world (i.e. supply chain disruption and slower deliver times) means tomorrow.

Check out this lovely travel accessory - would be great for a warming up après-ski:

Heated 12 Volt Fleece Travel Throw for Car and RV-Great for Cold Weather, Tailgating, and Emergency Kits

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    10 weeks people which in today's world (i.e. supply chain disruption and slower deliver times) means tomorrow.

Check out this lovely travel accessory - would be great for a warming up après-ski:

Heated 12 Volt Fleece Travel Throw for Car and RV-Great for Cold Weather, Tailgating, and Emergency Kits

I've tried a car seat heater as a DIY boot bag heater. It's better than nothing but far short of the genuine article hahaha.

+1 to get the shopping done NOW. Shipping prices are already through the roof and will get worse. Supplies are already dwindling on items with little hope of enough restocking much before the end of the year..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Damn, KQ, that looks great! I just bought it for my ski racing kiddo, lol.

Unfortunately, my other gift choice is a Black Friday kind of deal (hoping there's a deal), so can't buy now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Damn, KQ, that looks great! I just bought it for my ski racing kiddo, lol.

Unfortunately, my other gift choice is a Black Friday kind of deal (hoping there's a deal), so can't buy now.
    With the new OLED version having just come out, I imagine there will be a Black Friday deal on the original one.

Glad to see this bumped.. Wife wants a new area rug for the living room. Color scheme ("colorway" apply to rugs?) mostly cream with royal blue. Current rug is fine IMO, hence the xmas request vs just buying one.

May be beyond your expertise, but any suggestions for retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    With the new OLED version having just come out, I imagine there will be a Black Friday deal on the original one.
    that's my hope. even if it's full price but has a game or two bundled in would be great.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Glad to see this bumped.. Wife wants a new area rug for the living room. Color scheme ("colorway" apply to rugs?) mostly cream with royal blue. Current rug is fine IMO, hence the xmas request vs just buying one.

I got a a couple of rugs through Ruggable for our new house. Cool system in that you lay down the bottom piece then there’s a washable top piece that you can more easily clean. You can also get other tops for like holidays or seasonality or whatever.

It’s been nice with a dog who tracks in mud and grass and who knows what from the backyard.

Just make sure they tie the room together.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post

Hmmmmm, all the area rugs I've ever purchased have been from local stores so I've no idea about reputable online companies. That said I have heard good things about the rugs mentioned by Super and I've bought some great high traffic area rugs from HD. I particularly like that I was able to order a runner for the kitchen by the foot. Sorry I can't be of more help.

+1 for ruggable. Inside ones are good. Outside ones are great

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk