Arrow PoleClinometer™ — the ski pole inclinometer sticker

Some of you may remember my Kickstarter thread from last year. Well, PoleClinometer is all grow'd up now...

Get yours now. Great stocking stuffers. Shipping worldwide. And on crazy sale (to 25% off) thru this weekend.

PoleClinometer.com

2016-02-08: edit to add...
    Great new detailed review on GarageGrownGear. Chris' bottom line:
    "PoleClinometer is another tool in your tool kit to help you stay safe in the backcountry. It’s accurate and easy to use. I am looking forward to having the PoleClinometer with me and learning more as I go."
    Last edited by grayson; 02-08-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Congratulations on the next level.

Great value for those who travel in avalanche terrain. Low tech, important information, always at hand.

Free bump for grayson, who makes a great product. I've had one on my ski pole for a year now and it's really useful when exploring new areas to get a quick estimate of slope angle.

Also a plug for Garage Grown Gear, who has the 25% off sale right now. Business was started by a friend of mine and they run a solid operation.
    http://www.garagegrowngear.com/colle...r-by-snowander
    You buy now!

That is awesome!

Thanks adrenalated. Great to hear the positive feedback. And yes, I'm absolutely delighted to be working with both GarageGrownGear and Backcountry Magazine. Both have proven to be fantastic to work with, and a perfect fit for my small-scale operation.

One other really cool bit of news... I just entered a partnership with AIARE! It's all about providing tools and skills to help keep y'all safe in the backcountry. So don't be surprised if you see PoleClinometer on your instructor's ski pole when you take your avy course this winter.

Quick PSA update...
    One more chance at big holiday savings on PoleClinometer:
    25% OFF PoleClinometer Kits (Just $9) TODAY ONLY!
    Go directly to GarageGrownGear's PoleClinometer page, and use code "PC25OFF" at checkout.

This just went out to my mailing list. Figured I'd share it here too...

Fresh for the new year, here's a couple great ways to get the most from your PoleClinometer...

Add a "DANG-A-LOOP"
    Accurate slope readings require a neutral "dangle" of your pole for vertical reference. Just add a bungee loop to the top of your grip to help ensure the most precise dangle. Easy! Extra bonus: It makes for a super slick way to lash your poles together too!

Works with most ski poles. Check out the new dang-a-loop page for instructions and more.

Get Your Sleeve On
    Did you encounter problems installing the protective sleeve over your PoleClinometer sticker? I've learned of a few models of ski pole that have presented problems for folks, and I've found solutions! Some handy tips for getting the sleeve on at the new get-it-on page. The sticker is very prone to damage without the protective sleeve, and clear packing tape is no substitute, so it's worth a look if you're currently rocking an unprotected PoleClinometer sticker.

Pass It On!
    Help promote safety in the backcountry. If you've been digging your newly improved ability to measure slope angles quickly and easily, spread the word! Had any problems? I'm only an email or phonecall away.

Wishing you all safe touring, fun turns, and plenty of snow in 2016!

Cheers,
    Grayson

GarageGrownGear just posted a great new detailed review of PoleClinometer on their online magazine.

While Chris can't quite claim to be an "independent" reviewer (PoleClinometer has been one of the top sellers at GarageGrownGear this season), he really lays it all out there with the cons (couple installation hiccups he experienced) as well as the pros (like the "magic" of seeing PoleClinometer work in down-slope sighting mode for the first time). He's clearly a fan at the end of the day, and his take on it is worth a read, especially for any of you skeptics out there.