Whats the name of the wierd old kids movie

that has monsters that turn into dirty laundry when the light shines on them? There was one monster that was good and tried to help the kids escape the others. Probably made around the same time as the goonies, kinda similar in tone and mood but obviously stranger and most likely lower budget.

Shit is driving me crazy.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

where the wild things are?

Whats the name of the wierd old kids movie

Little Monsters?

From the Wiki page:

Boy offers to let Eric go if Brian agrees to convert, but Brian refuses. The bright lights are destroyed and they are all placed with Maurice in a locked room. They manage to escape by turning Maurice into a pile of clothes (via an improvised light) and slide him through the door crack. They re-arm themselves with more powerful light and destroy Boy, explode Snik (who later puts himself together), and rescue Eric.
    Last edited by Flyoverland Captive; 11-25-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Gremlins

Ahh hell ya, it was little monsters, thanks I haven't seen that in forever.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.