Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    What state or country does Miss Diagnosis hail from? Does she look good in a bikini?
    Not bad, but I prefer Miss Behavin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    I never said that. You fuckers can't even read.

So I met this guy online, and it was immediately apparent he talks out his ass. Should I have pointed what a dipshit he was, of just cut him some slack since he was a dipshit?
    Simmer down. Sounds like you have undiagnosed ass-burgers, the way you talk to people. People should give you some slack though, from what I've learned from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Simmer down. Sounds like you have undiagnosed ass-burgers, the way you talk to people. People should give you some slack though, from what I've learned from this thread.
    I'm beginning to think that most of the people who are being overly sensitive in this thread have been described or diagnosed as having ASD or some sort of other personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    I'm beginning to think that most of the people who are being overly sensitive in this thread have been described or diagnosed as having ASD or some sort of other personality disorder.
    Allow me to repeat that, being ASD, I think hypersensitivity to its symptoms is the antithesis to the solution to normalizing behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Allow me to repeat that, being ASD, I think hypersensitivity to its symptoms is the antithesis to the solution to normalizing behavior.
    I would agree, Jamespious and others don't seem to take that stance.

Full blown autism is pretty clearly a physical disorder of the brain. At what point in the spectrum is it no longer a physical disorder but an inherited personality trait (semantics, I know) and at what point is it an acquired personality based on upbringing? And are all those things really degrees of the same thing or are they different things. Until we actually understand the physical basis of autism it's just speculation. There are plenty of diseases in medicine that look very similar but have completely different causes.

An example of a disorder that would appear to be just obnoxious behavior that has a clear physical cause--a lesion in the frontal lobe: witzelsucht--an irresistible compulsion to tell bad jokes.