Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Have you ever stared down a line and thought "nope" and asked the heli to come back and get you?
    yep. twice. but I always let that be a possibility if I have a bad feeling in my gut.
    Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Will your brothers hair be longer than yours this season?

Alta or da bird?

Will you be at the TGR show at our lady again?

Would you consider doing the Mormon apres ski show upon retiring (like Lynsey Dyer)
    My bro and I have the same hairdresser, so you should talk to her about her plans.
    Both.
    I will be there!!!
    My kind of apres usually involves beer...? So i dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIORFORGETIT View Post
    what's your top 5 candies?

Do you also love cookies?
    anything willy wonka: Pixie sticks, chewy sweettarts, chewy sprees, nerd rope, and i like sour gummy worms
    I like cookies too but I like crappy high-fructose corn syrup candy more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe Bromide View Post
    Am I supposed to know who you are?
    These are not the droids you're looking for.

How often do you hear the pro call out? (I can't believe you're a pro, etc. etc.) Or are people finally over that?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Which other women should TGR hire on for a feature film?

Pitch your preferred cast right now
    Tatum Monod, Hadley Hammer, all of them! Party!!
    Han solo, Eminem, Jim Morrison, Hendrix, Bernie Sanders. That work?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    What is your favorite dance move?

at the Bozone tgr premier last year you had the coolest leather fanny pack, what did you have inside?
    Thanks! My favorite dance move is probably the sprinkler but I can do the worm both ways too. I usually have chapstick, lots of empty wrappers, and the key to the city.

Why did you join this forum in July of 2012?

Do you own any loafers?

Have you ever skied in jeans?

Have you ever PM'd Rontele? Why/why not?

Does the airplane take off from the treadmill?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Does anyone else here have the uneasy feeling that Dunfee's wearing a blonde wig sitting in the Wilson HQ logged in as Angel Collinson right now?
    I knew that'd be a concern, so instead I grabbed a snowboard and just fell down Grand Targhee for their opening day a couple times. Back in the office though, looks like you guys have been loving my responses! I mean... Angel's responses...

Angel, you're crushing it - very pumped we were able to make this happen. Will have to send candy care package.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Angel...

When you're at TGR World HQ, does Dunfee run around getting the world class rippers refreshments and shining their ski boots?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah. He's the best fluffer ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    What was your biggest "holy shit" moment?

Will you tell Ian McIntosh that he skis like a girl for me? No really, It'd be great. Cause, shit it's not an insult....

Oh, and keep skiing all amazing like. It's really fun to watch!
    Hmm. I usually have a lot of those moments watching those boys ski up in AK. It's the most epic live show ever.
    Haha, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLarger View Post
    If you could ski only one place for the rest of your life with a no-limit budget, where would it be?
    Alaska!!! If I can figure out how to get a solar powered helicopter going.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    Nothing but mad respect and cosmic love from all us in Tap-land.
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    come to BBI16 and hang out with all of us. Perhaps you could catch a ride with baby bear, resident token female of TGR.
    Klar already called shot gun!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by aepeak View Post
    Can you make a funny video for social media of you reading Dr. Seuss ... maybe the Lorax?

Do you carry in the bc? What would you carry ... revolver or pistol?

Worst job you've had? babysitting Johnny...??? but seriously, worst job?

favorite animal?

Toyota or Subaru? Subaru or Audi? pick up or a wagon?

oxford or a flannel on a guy? Vans skate shoes or Red Wing work boots on a guy?

marry a dentist or marry a ski bum?

Why environmental law? No geology or hard science? Why not hit the books in the summer? What does Angel's Book Club list look like (Top 3 and if you're nice Top 10)?

When you're not skiing/adventuring, what are you doing ... reading, Netflix, painting, working out? Do you swing the axe around the Collinson complex?

Do you think you'll venture into ski mountaineering? Your brother has a pretty admirable list of bagged peaks. Are you jealous of his climbing resume?

Are you not a fan of pillow lines and living in fancy smancy huts/lodges? You've mostly been featured in big mountain zones.

Winter camping tips, since you're a pro. Memorable camping accident?

Favorite National Park?

Favorite female to ski with? Who'd you want to ski with that you haven't skied with already? (Ingrid, Hadley, Lynsey, Sierra, Michelle Parker, Caroline Gleich, Kalen Thorien, Tatum Monod, Wendy Fisher)

I know this is touchy, but can you elaborate on what Ryan Hawks meant to you? I only learned about him after competing in the Ski the East series. He seemed bigger than life.
    Whoa dude, look at all these question! You should be a journalist!! I'll get back to you if there's time. Read the Powder profile for more info on the Ryan thing, if I don't have time to get back around to these.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Collinson View Post
    You'd fit in well around here... I'm pretty sure this line will lead to a new nickname for Dunfee.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    we went solar

can my dog haz a kiss?
    Yeah. But mostly because of the pit vipers. Nice solar setup!

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Did your parents expect you to be a stripper when they named you?
    Parents can dream!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    ^^^With that in mind what would your stage name be?
    Angel, duh!
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Angel, if your still with us;-)
    did you think it could get this stupid
    or
    did Dundee warn you ahead of time?

ps, I have a stripper neighbor that charged it pretty nice for some mags one afternoon at the flowing compound.
    Dundee is my PR agent so any rammifications he has to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Have you ever repaired rust on a Toyota Tacoma? Worth it or is 92-96 Ford 4wd truck (with the I6) the way to go?
    Unfortunately I am NOT the person to geek out on with truck stuff. I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about. But I'm sure lots of people on this forum have the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    or a puerto rican dude.
    Exactly. They thought I was going to be a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Angel if you are in Switzerland this season wanna make a few turns? I work at the BD headquarters and am a fan! hit me up!
    Yeah!!!! Woohoo!

School us maggots, especially those of us who are professional engineers, on how the greenhouse gas effect theory does indeed NOT violate the universal First law of thermodynamics (really impress us by including the Zeroth, Second, and Third law in your one sentence answer).

Go

Keep on rockin in the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeRidges View Post
    Angel -- Saw Paradise on Wednesday night--amazing final sequence. Brought your North Face mini-poster back for my 12-year old daughter/ripper and showed her the trailer of your Alaska runs. She's a big fan now. I think skiing is a great sport for girls, both my daughters were dusting guys at a young age, it pretty much equal footing for boy/girls at that age. Be well! PS-- How do you like my dog (see above), she's a snow hound.
    Ha, awesome, to all of it!

First season skiing at Alta this year -wanna meet us at Wildcat base at 9 to show us the goods?

Damn it Angel - there goes my respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    On a serious note, so many top ski mountaineers are no longer with us, with increasing numbers dying young over the past few years - does that ever figure into your risk assessment, especially as a spancered "extreme" skier whose livelihood is somewhat predicated on going big?

edit to add: Corollary question - some data out there that women are better than men at risk assessment in the backcountry, do you think that applies to you, and what are your thoughts on the matter?
    It definitely figures into my risk assessment. It is important to remember that we are not invincible and what the ramifications of a mistake or worst case scenario should be. If the worst case scenario is death, that's not usually a situation I wanna be in.
    I don't know about the risk assessment in women vs. men. I think that it is important for all of us to listen to our gut and our instincts. They say that anytime with a group scenario involving an avalanche, at least one person in the group had a bad feeling about it. Even if you are the least experienced person in the group, if you have the heebie-jeebies, speak up. Our instinct is still our most powerful and useful tool.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Would you agree that employing tags in a forum environment is an essential tool to organize post data to improve the user interface for the forum subscribers?
    This is the first time I've ever used a forum. Sounds like you know a lot more about them than I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    What impact has dealing with us TGR forum dwellers had on your general faith in humanity?
    Do you want to know the answer? I like honing in my BS detection and responses......

People like the ponytail. Probably why Ligare's selfies blow up too.
    But, it's a good question. One I think about a lot. I think of skiers as one big group. I think the more you separate "female skiing" from just "skiing", it creates a division that doesn't necessarily have to be there.
    I agree, ponytails rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Klar already called shot gun!
    She can have the spot, still the wrong continent for me. I have space in the car for Angel and baby bear if either ever need a ride to the hill in Austria.
    Ich bitte dich nur, weck mich nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by Run Silent Run Deep View Post
    School us maggots, especially those of us who are professional engineers, on how the greenhouse gas effect theory does indeed NOT violate the universal First law of thermodynamics (really impress us by including the Zeroth, Second, and Third law in your one sentence answer).

Go

Keep on rockin in the free world.
    If only.... they only law I'm very familiar with is the law of gravity unfortunately. I'll let you school us on the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Damn it Angel - there goes my respect!
    What, it was a compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by blackke17 View Post
    First season skiing at Alta this year -wanna meet us at Wildcat base at 9 to show us the goods?
    Be there or be square!

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    How often do you hear the pro call out? (I can't believe you're a pro, etc. etc.) Or are people finally over that?
    Not too often really. I think it's good fun. You sound like you're over it.