James Cox Kennedy strikes again

I'm sure you fellas up in MT have already heard all about this but anyone else interested in access, conservation and where Ducks Unlimited's loyalties lie, at least at the upper levels, may want to take a gander. Plus it features everyone's favorite stream-access villain, James Cox Kennedy. While I know DU is a great conservation organization and most of it's members are dedicated, hardworking volunteers; it's disappointing to see money still trumps accurate reporting and journalistic integrity.

http://chiwulff.com/2015/11/14/ducks...egg-on-access/
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Well that's some horseshit. I'm not a DU member, but if TU or American Whitewater did that i'd be happy to let them know I'd be sending my donations elsewhere.

James Cox Kennedy strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTyndall View Post
    Well that's some horseshit. I'm not a DU member, but if TU or American Whitewater did that i'd be happy to let them know I'd be sending my donations elsewhere.
    Actually, Trout Unlimited did suck up to this exact same billionaire dooshbag a few years back and it caused a minor revolt in the Montana chapters. National TU got its ass kicked and a lot of Montana members, myself included, quit donating.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Well, shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Actually, Trout Unlimited did suck up to this exact same billionaire dooshbag a few years back and it caused a minor revolt in the Montana chapters. National TU got its ass kicked and a lot of Montana members, myself included, quit donating.
    Hmmm. We stopped giving to TU many years ago because the money all seemed to go to East coast projects and a glossy magazine. They seem to not have the right focus. We gave that money and more to CalTrout, which seemed to hire lawyers and fight for water rights.
    I fowarded the DU info to my hunter friend.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda