Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1523
    Puma pm me your number.

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    Today was windy with many lifts closed. Leveraged carousel and worked on turns with my son for a few runs. I have negotiated most of the morning tomorrow free of fatherly duties. Would love to take some turns with whoever is around. Sunrise lodge 8.45 as what I am shooting for, message me if you too will be there! (Bright blue Mountain hardware jacket, red Nordica boots.)

I am up to honor Oz at 11.30 rock bar. (Is that the octagon outside bar at sunrise?)
    Today sucked balls... If you went off trail and I tried a lot it sucked... Lapped Rainbow alot until the others opened and under and around Red Chair was pretty good... Cant believe the diff between yesterday and today...

Puma, I will def be there in the AM and hit you up...

i realize this is a long shot. i'd rather ride with whoever is at bachelor inbounds on monday. i can't swing the bachelor lift ticket unless somebody is up for a swap. i have a weekday lift ticket for timberline good to the end of may if anybody has access to a monday lift ticket they would be willing to swap for the timberline ticket and a reasonable amount of money since they're not exactly equivalent. if it doesn't work, i'll splitboard and hopefully find some of you to hang with apres.

Wye, that might be a good call as they are calling for some good accumulation this weekend... If it does there is a chance my wife will not be using all of her days on her pass (she loves to ski,but only on well groomed trails) and if this the case I may have a free day for you on Sunday... I will PM you if she bails...

thank you, undertow, that is super generous. unfortunately, i won't get to bend until sunday afternoon so i'm trying to find a monday ticket.

edit: on the mthoodexpress with the wife and kid if anybody wants to take a run 11-2.

Had a real good time with puma, his pop and tuffy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puma.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	179008
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

How's the snow gonna be for tonight?
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Anyone have any useful beta/interest in joining a weekday Mt St. Helens trip? Thinking late next week or the following. PDXer (Cross posting in PNW thread due to relevance.)

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    thank you, undertow, that is super generous. unfortunately, i won't get to bend until sunday afternoon so i'm trying to find a monday ticket.

edit: on the mthoodexpress with the wife and kid if anybody wants to take a run 11-2.
    Sorry we missed you --- we were there today

Attachment 179025

Quote Originally Posted by FatKidFromFL View Post
    Anyone have any useful beta/interest in joining a weekday Mt St. Helens trip? Thinking late next week or the following. PDXer (Cross posting in PNW thread due to relevance.)
    No current beta, but might be interested if there is a good weather window.

cool meeting you guys today

great riding with you jonesy - watch out for the ufo's. sometimes they confuse Oregon for Nevada )

Tomorrow, 0820 south side sunrise upper lot.
    ACinPDX grilling brauts for lunch - bring beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patarero View Post
    No current beta, but might be interested if there is a good weather window.
    I third that, mid to late week looks warm and sunny.

Great to meet you tuffy. As always, a good day Jonesy. Looking forward to tomorrow. I will bring a growler. Wife will also likely be in tow!

^^^ yup Bobby, first lot you come to, bear left at first junction, skip the next left then take the second one.

Forecast is for declining temps and snow starting Sat nite. Monday forecast = 3-4" fresh and temps in the teens. See you northern kooks, and your lovely brides, on Sunday. Can C flip a bird?
    http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...t#.VvYeeMRHarX

And i will have you know that I have been down DDA somewhere between 10-15 times this season, running interference for buckets. Some good hoop-de-doors have built up at the exit. F<=0.5E when littered with kids

Nice day w/ Puma & TBS. Snow, wind, fog with brief sun breaks. Hoping for an overnight refresher...!

Got out on the sleds today with COA and some nonskiers. Was a blast, might have to start saving for one. Will be at Bach tomorrow with non-ski crew in tow. Should be able to break free from the tube hill in the morning and meet a few of you. BGs/vipecs and a grasshopper colored coat.
    Your jambox is now his...by way of our actions

Attachment 179150

Kid day, one of them is not very mature...and slow too!

Everyone knows that ac. I'll be up Monday if your around. I'm a little faster.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Everyone knows that ac. I'll be up Monday if your around. I'm a little faster.
    See ya tomorrow!

Wish I was still there. It was a good 3 days.

Great to meet you AC and Tuffy. Sorry we missed each other Undertow, I am sure we will take some turns in the future. Also sorry to miss the Northern crew. Enjoy bachelor, she is flat without doubt, but with a bit of fresh on the way I trust you will enjoy the fresh turns!

MIGHT make one more weekend for Bachelor skiing later in April, but my next likely Bend trip will have my bike on the rack, and clubs in the back...until next time, I will be visualizing vertical separation, focusing on little and big toe simultaneous edge engagement...and of course...all in a progressive manner. Until then, the Mt Hood Meadows Spring pass will have to do on Sundays this Spring.

Let me know if the Bachelor crew decides to check out the west side...yeah, snow is not dry, but it's also not flat!!!

Assembly point for tomorrow's nano-summit is below the tube run in west village.

AKA Red Bank
    You know what to do

Will get warmer, esp. In the sun
    You know what to do