Anyone Been to Ski Dazzle?

The wife wants to go but I'm not sure.

I plan to get her new skis but want a good selection with clearance pricing, she needs a boot fitter too.

Is Ski Dazzle worth it? Looking at the vendor list for Seattle all I see is Helly Hanson and Outdoor Research on the list along with a few local ski shops (sturtevants). Most of the vendors seem to be resorts.

Basically is there a good selection of clearance priced gear or not?

Thanks

Swaps used to seem like they had good deals until I started buying 3 times mounted skis from gear swap.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    find gregL at evo seattle for a proper boot fit,
    for your wife, go to ski bonkdazzle for the stickers and maybe a gurl ski, otherwise, Praxis 4skis.
    Dam I missed bonkers but evo is good for the boot-fitting. Thx

I haven't been in years, and then only once, but I was greatly underwhelmed. Great if you want carving skis and resort stays. It is definitely not geared toward the TGR type crowd. Not a single bacon or beacon vendor.

So go to a good boot fitter and get her done right, and haunt the web for clearance deals for the skis you want. If you want to talk to reps from Portillo to Beaver Creek, by means go.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Thanks for the info. I'll probably still go just for something to do with the family and get out. With zero expectations. It's like $15 to get in but apparently you get a free lift ticket for post feb 29th (Stevens or Crystal) so may be worth it.

Picked up new last year's model boots for my tweenager at Play it Again Sports in Seattle for $130. Very happy with the fitter and the deal.

I would say in the city, Seattle Ski, or Pro Ski both places have clearance racks and very skilled people....nothing against Evo..As far as bootfitting the best place is Crystal Mtn!! hands down. They can make adjustments and you can ski a lap or 2.. make more adjustments...ski some more...and so on. Stevens Pass has a small little bootfit shop as well