Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Super fun final weekend, Saturday especially. Corn was all time and terrain parks were riding super well. Looking forward to a fun April though and maybe finally get out into the "real" park this spring and ski some new stuff.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Such a fun weekend. Slushy spring goodness but also some decent chalk skiing on the north facing stuff
    Brought out my long boards yesterday
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1459786957.945538.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	532.8 KB 
ID:	179886
    skid luxury

I think you need a RAX system on those sticks, bb!
    "Pay your nickel and take your chances"
    "they don't groom Alpental, they just move shit around."

Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    Hope ya'll don't have to many employees from La Scala..

US Border Patrol is hiring in Jackson..
    http://www.cbp.gov/careers/apply-now...ton-village-wy
    I thought to myself- "La Scala- restaurant in Beverly Hills, opera house in Milan?"

I believe you are referring to Tlaxcala, the state in Mexico where many of the valley's Latino population hail from.

Grate weekend of slush shredding and imbibing. Slope side sushi hand rolls in the Hobacks and a fantastic crowd at the BBR to finish it all.

Now work my ass off for 8 months to do it all again next season.
    The market is dominated by fat skis largely because young toughs want what they see in videos: organ donors hucking into heliski bowls. -Seth Masia

Quote Originally Posted by 5B View Post
    ^^ red-tail get himself a bunny?
    There's a joke in there.

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    Such a fun weekend. Slushy spring goodness but also some decent chalk skiing on the north facing stuff
    Brought out my long boards yesterday

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1459786957.945538.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	532.8 KB 
ID:	179886
    No joke here though, I was told she's fur real.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGaper View Post
    Slope side sushi hand rolls in the Hobacks
    Was that at the make shift driving range?

Powder Mag article on Spoon avy from earlier this season
    Author's blog entry as well

Interesting reads. Was a very touchy snowpack early this season. I feel like a lot of people got real lucky out there in December/January without knowing it...

Best wishes in recovery for Rene, and the rest of you stay safe out there!

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    Was that at the make shift driving range?
    Took part in a bit of that as well!

Name:	2016-04-03 15.46.39.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	179986
    The market is dominated by fat skis largely because young toughs want what they see in videos: organ donors hucking into heliski bowls. -Seth Masia

Quite a few tracks on the big rock in the sky on Fri/Sat.
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGaper View Post
    Took part in a bit of that as well!

Name:	2016-04-03 15.46.39.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	179986
    you guys know how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Trace Hardslab View Post
    Quite a few tracks on the big rock in the sky on Fri/Sat.

Name:	DSC_6426.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	179993

There it is! Nice. Your tracks were beaming on Saturday. Looked like powder.
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

Powder t'was, mostly. Pretty primo conditions. Little jealous of the crew that tagged the Otterbody though... I can only imagine how few people have skied that line in good powder...

Awesome stuff^^

Quote Originally Posted by astro View Post

Name:	DSC_6426.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	179993
    Stuff dreams are made of, some day...

If any Jackson mags have any interest in testing alpine & touring skis in the next few weeks, please shoot me a PM. Looking to get more bodies on some of the 16/17 skis we are testing right now. Mostly alpine (Armada, Atomic, Kastle) and a few touring (Black Crows, Line, BD) right now, so if you're planning on skiing Targhee, heading to the Pass, or fooling around in the Park, would love to get more feedback on what we got right now. Thanks.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Jackson Hole Roll Call 15/16!

I've got a free gas grill up for grabs!

Scoop:
    Weber Genesis
    3 burner propane
    8yrs old. Used but well maintained.

It's been used year round but covered most of the time, especially in the winter. The outside is in just shy of mint condition. Inside is 8yrs old but I've cleaned it many times. The shell itself is in fantastic shape.

Issues:
    Small gas leak at the propane main-ignition burner. This can be fixed.. Grill should still work but I'd fix it! You won't blow up if it's used before you do.

I have flavorizer bars, grates, grease traps and some basic tools for it. They are all on working condition but if I was in for a free grill I'd replace all.

I have a replacement hose and regulator from Weber that will be a good start to the small gas leak. That's about $50.

So, if anyone wants it, you gotta pick it up in Wilson. I'll help get it into your ride. If you can't get it rolling to your satisfaction I'll help you take it to the dump any pay for it but I highly doubt that'll be the case. This is a solid grill. Awesome upgrade if you have an old beater.
    Last edited by schwerty; 04-12-2016 at 07:56 AM.

http://www.jacksonholechamber.com/ev...ring-clean-up/ - fucking filthy out right now.. If you see trash pick it up

Probably a long shot, but all my usual ski partners are busy this week and I'm looking for somebody to ski the skillet with Wednesday or Thursday. Let me know if interested

Name:	IMG_4452.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	182356

Maybe I'll put up a trip report at some point, good skiing friday

^^^^^^^ Sweet pic!

Got a good corn run on Rockchuck when they opened the road. Pics from 5/1 & 5/2.

Name:	IMG_6709.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	182550

Name:	IMG_6767.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	937.7 KB 
ID:	182549

Name:	IMG_6753.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	182551

Name:	IMG_6727.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	182552

We all knew it was going to be a crazy summer but this....?!

http://buckrail.com/1923753053467443...ction-to-death

(Jackson, Wyo.) - Just now, the Teton County Sheriff's Office released an official statement about the male subject that was found dead near Emily's Pond this morning:
    "On Tuesday, June 14, 2016, at approximately 9:29 A.M., the Teton County Sheriff's Office Communications Center received a 911 call reporting a human body found in a wooded area along the Snake River off of Highway 22 in an area commonly referred to as Emily's Pond, east of Wilson.
    "Teton County Sheriff's Deputies and Jackson Hole Fire and EMS were dispatched to the area and arrived at approximately 9:40 A.M. where CPR had been initiated by a bystander and a volunteer firefighter. Paramedics attempted life saving measures for approximately 33 minutes, however the victim was unable to be resuscitated. The cause of death is unknown at this time and the matter is being investigated by Teton County Sheriff's Detectives as suspicious. Teton County Sheriff's Detectives have also requested the assistance of the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation's Crime Lab Unit to search and process the area for evidence.

"It has been reported to sheriff's detectives that there were four, white male individuals, seen leaving the area shortly before the body was located. They may have left the area in a white or cream colored SUV type of vehicle. Sheriff's detectives would like to speak with these individuals as they are considered 'persons of interest.'

"The name and age of the victim is not being released at this time pending family notifications."

I have 2 rooms I'm looking to fill in an East Jackson townhouse. $800-900/mo. Available Sept 1. Email me at aarondiamond11 at gmail.com for more info.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

http://lotusvibes.org/event/kirtan-w...nce_id=1383036
    WAH! is coming to Jackson, should be special if you dig music, kirtan and such