FS: POC Spine VPD 2.0 Jacket and Vest

Lightly used (less than 15 days on both items) POC Spine VPD 2.0 Jacket and Vest, jacket is a Medium, vest is a Medium slim.

I'm 5'7'' 155 pounds and both are slightly long/large on me, if you're 5'8"-5'11" and not built like a linebacker, these should fit you perfectly.

Both are in excellent shape, and are top shelf when it comes to body armor. If you charge hard enough to need it, this is the gear you want.

Thinking $200 shipped for the Jacket, $140 shipped for the Vest. Prices slightly flexible if you can do a local sale along the Wasatch Front or in PC. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0766.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	171211

Name:	IMG_0768.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	171212

Name:	IMG_0770.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	171213

Name:	IMG_0771.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	171214

FWIW, I'm 5'11", 165# and wear the M VPD 2.0 jacket. It is awesome and fits me very well.

Wish I could have found one for this price!
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Bump, someone needs some body armor to get after it at low tide.

Bumping this up for some jong-y questions from someone looking to get their first set of body armor:

-In what situations do you use the vest vs. the jacket?
    -how are they for bike riding? too hot?
    -how well do the pads stay in place? are there straps to hold the elbow pads in place, or are they just sewn into the sleeves?

Thanks

I wore the vest primarily on very cold days, as it was difficult to wear a bunch of layers and the jacket comfortably. I suppose you could use the vest for "every day" type wear, and save the jacket for when you were really going to be getting after it, but I personally don't approach skiing that way.

I've never worn them biking, but know several people who use the jacket biking here in Utah. It is going to add some warmth, but the fabric/mesh is quite breathable and the padding itself in the chest and spine have small perforations to allow for some airflow.

The pads stay in place very well, even when worn in between layers like they would be for skiing. Elbow pads are sewn and have velcro to keep them in place and the sleeves from riding up. It's very functional, ergonomic body armor. Other than perhaps Dainese, you aren't going to find anything higher quality than POC.