FS: Full Frame Sony A7 Mirrorless with FE 28-70mm Kit lens

Awesome camera, great fast shooter. It has given me a few published photos in some outdoor industry rags. Only really used in the winter, I bought it new 1.5 years ago and it has been babied and kept in a padded case. Only selling since I am getting the Mark II version of the same camera. There are no marks, scratches or blemishes. Glass and screen were always protected are in prime condition. Comes with a glass LCD screen protector. I would keep both if I could afford it. It will arrive with the box and everything that came with it. $900 shipped with Lens. SOLD

Some shots taken while skiing

Last edited by thin cover; 11-20-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Surprised no one has responded as these FF Sonys are perking some real world attention lately... If no mags are interested I'd suggest posting on DP Review For Sale

good luck
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    Surprised no one has responded as these FF Sonys are perking some real world attention lately... If no mags are interested I'd suggest posting on DP Review For Sale
    getDPI also has a very active Sony FE community.

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/?
    This is the worst pain EVER!

I just bought this same set up new, bump for an awesome kit. Curious why you went with the update, I thought the faster af would be better for action sports. Either way hard to go wrong.

Thanks all for the guidance! I am not a member of either of those but know them and will look into listing this there. Craigslist seems to be the reliable stand by.

Lee- The AF systems are the same with a phase + contrast detect Hybrid. This is the A7II that I am talking about not the A7R or A7S.

Bump for price drop

Sold