FS: Wookey Sundog (L) - $100

Wookey Sundog $100 (PRICE REDUCED) - barely used, in size L, grey/black/red. Comes with Wookey's system for ski carry (pictured below). What with living in Southern California and being in the Marine Corps, I don't think I've used the pack in 5+ years... so it needs a new home.

For those who don't know, Wookey was a Bozeman-based pack manufacturer who, while most famous for the shovel pack, built a range of packs. Bomber construction, well thought out designs, but I don't think they ever did the scale necessary to compete with the big players. The pack carries weight really well (in a pinch you could use it for light/short backpacking), compresses down to feel like it's barely there, and when strapped in moves will with your body.

Shoot me an email at john dot vrolyk at gmail dot com if I'm slow to reply - I'm not around these parts much anymore.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3179.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	171078

Name:	IMG_3178.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	171079

Name:	IMG_3177.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	171080
    Last edited by seldon; 12-01-2015 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Price reduction

Bump because I tripped over it this morning while hungover in the dark.

Bump. Someone please buy this legit pack from me.

Don't need it, but here's some history about the brand and the people who made the pack. http://www.carryology.com/bags/inter...design-studio/

BUMP For one of the most well-built and designed outdoor pieces of gear I have ever owned. My Wookey pack has served me well for 14 years and almost 1000 days, it is still In like-new shape and I have no doubt it will outlive me! People throw around the term bomb-proof but these packs truly deserve that accolade.

Bump for price reduction - $100 OBO.

Somebody else please buy this. If I didn't already have a stash of Wookey bags that will likely outlive me I would be all over it.

I need a pack, but this looks a little bigger than what I need right now. I seem to have lost my 24 liter pack, and need something similar. But this looks more like a 45 or 50l pack, and although I'd love to replace my current 45l, the priority at the moment is a smaller pack. Can you give a better idea of how large it is?

Sending payent, emailed address.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 12-01-2015 at 01:56 PM.