Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39
    Update: I do have renters insurance and they are going to cover everything(I'll have enough money to replace stuff). I'm pretty impressed with how fast Allstate processed the claim. I was concerned there would be something in my policy preventing the replacement of this stuff (car on the street, etc), but it should be straight from here.

Thanks for all the support from most of you. Do continue to keep an eye. I still have a bunch of saved searches/notifications if something comes up. I honestly don't think it will. It does appear to be gang related.(more on that below)

As far as addressing leaving expensive shit in my car: yeah I'm pretty sure I know that. Thanks to the people that weren't huge dicks about it. Not that excuses are worth anything, but typically most everything is taken out of my car after each tour. Monday I felt really sick upon returning home and just went to bed without thinking about it, basically one of the only times I've left that shit in the car. Regardless, some stuff (usually the not as expensive stuff) will stay in your car if you are skiing almost every day.

(full story) the car that crashed into my roommates car across the street remained in the street all night. It had a red bandana shut inside the door (so it appeared from the exterior). My broken window had a sleeve from my red base layer inside the car hanging out of the window as well. Apparently there was a police photog that only responds to gang activity there (according to neighbors). So this really appears as some sort of random incident, not your typical people walking on the street looking for shit to steal. I have no idea what those dudes are gonna do with precut skins, rutschblock chord, snow science kit and all that...they don't know what any of it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulRoach View Post
    this is what gear addiction gets oneself, take heed...

ruin
    I didn't want to reply to you(i take it you're not trolling as one couldn't be so bad at it), but you really thought it necessary to put down people that are clearly having a shitty time and clearly already learned a lesson about shit? Even with all my shit missing, you certainly have bigger issues than I do.

Oh and gear addiction? Yeah I have the appropriate amount of gear for skiing the 100+ day seasons I have. What I had in the car was nothing different than the ordinary ski router would have (minus snow study kit, snow saw and all that)

Quote Originally Posted by skiATL View Post
    I didn't want to reply to you(i take it you're not trolling as one couldn't be so bad at it), but you really thought it necessary to put down people that are clearly having a shitty time and clearly already learned a lesson about shit? Even with all my shit missing, you certainly have bigger issues than I do.

Oh and gear addiction? Yeah I have the appropriate amount of gear for skiing the 100+ day seasons I have. What I had in the car was nothing different than the ordinary ski router would have (minus snow study kit, snow saw and all that)
    My only issue, currently, is whether or not my offer on a 9million dollar Aspen mansion will be accepted. Brunch was great and now the family is going shopping.

Name:  article-2527547-1A3EE89900000578-842_306x508.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  54.5 KB

My only issue, currently, is whether or not my offer for someone to pull the pretentious stick out of my shallow ass will be accepted. Brunch was great and now the family is going to therapy.
    FIFY

I see. Very unsuccessful. We did enjoy some therapy through shopping. Very cathartic and rejuvenating.

You are a pawn, a rodent. I am a huge success. I am grossing 800k this year, how about you?
    800k gross; "hugely succesfully?" What a joke. Your numbers suck even for a troll.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    800k gross; "hugely succesfully?" What a joke. Your numbers suck even for a troll.
    Ok jird, what do you make? I will be closing on my 9th mountain palace in 30 days. In beautiful Aspen.

You gotta admit, he's good.
    A douche, but good.

Terrifying drive to the pdog.

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    You gotta admit, he's good.
    A douche, but good.

Terrifying drive to the pdog.
    I'll bet that drive was quite spicy.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    whats goin on
    yo roachy cunter ya cant buy 135k of views
    even if ya light yourself on fire
    and or make the posts including your trollin for attention sadness disappear with one click
    iskibc today
    u?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

PSA: Alta is closed to uphill.

Just canceled an 8 ski day trip to Utah over Christmas and New Years due to lack of snow. If you guys have a big December you can thank me.

When is the new thread starting? Looking forward to reading all the argumentative wankering from afar this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    When is the new thread starting? Looking forward to reading all the argumentative wankering from afar this year.
    Well, better late then never. Done.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

How are things at Snowbird and Alta?
    Doing a 3 day trip next week
    Signed
    Kenny Wa-Satch Dreaming
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Thanks for that.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure