Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Help me fuck with a car dealer

Totally pissed. Made an appointment two days ago with a Subaru dealer in Hunt Valley, Md, for new front brakes. Doing it down here because I had a ride during the day with my girlfriend. Dropped car off in plenty of time, then called around 11:30 to see how things were going. Oh, no, Mr. Profane, it won't be ready until after lunch. The rebalance and rotate will take some time. wtf, I think, but, hey, maybe I'm just impatient. Then I get a call at 2:45, telling me they won't get to me at all today. I mean, What The Fuck. An hour later I'm standing in the service area giving every one of the motherfuckers my piece of mind about their shitty service, and, not once did I use profanity, like here. Grab my keys ,and find my car in the same spot I parked it, never even moved.

So, tell me how to go after them on social media first. I know about Yelp. Anybody else? I also want to contact Subaru N.A., and Autonation, who owns the dealership. How would you do that? I have the fat ass manager's name and number. He actually told me, uh, I guess we were understaffed. Stupid shit. Fucking awful service in America just gets worse, although my last few dealer visits have been awesome. Just not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    HELP ME FUCK A CAR DEALER
    "Hey baby, how you doin'? Looks like you're about due for a little servicing, if you know what I mean..."
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Ahh Benny, keep on enjoying that retirement.
    Live Free or Die

So...don't use that dealer again.
    Also, do your own brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    "Hey baby, how you doin'? Looks like you're about due for a little servicing, if you know what I mean..."
    Funneh

Show them whose boss, never go back.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Notchtop View Post
    do your own brakes.
    Benny?

Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Just grace them with your presence.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Give them a bad yelp review.

Just put dog shit under the door handles later tonight. All of them.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Put Magic and Ski the East stickers all over the new cars in their lot.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Help me fuck with a car dealer

Dog shit on their door handles.

Damn, DJ beat me.

Flaming bag of poo on their doorstep then.

Maybe they were afraid your car would get hurt on the lift.

Looks like you need to call in a favor from your old neighbor, Jeff Gordon.

How does a local like you not know where the good independent shop in the area is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

What did you miss out on by this inconvenience?

I also want to contact Subaru N.A., and Autonation, who owns the dealership. How would you do that? I have the fat ass manager's name and number. He actually told me, uh, I guess we were understaffed. Stupid shit. Fucking awful service in America just gets worse, although my last few dealer visits have been awesome. Just not there.
    Tell them next time you're in the market you'll be buying a Bentley.

I'm surprised at you Benny, taking the car to the dealer for brakes? Its 1/2 the price at an independent.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Ahh Benny, keep on enjoying that retirement.
    ^^ This

He sounds pretty content.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    What did you miss out on by this inconvenience?
    His hotel has all his favorite TV channels. He could have been holed up in there all day if it weren't for this nonsense!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Guys, if Benny, you or me are told it is a one day job and they don't start working on it, well then we all could be a little annoyed. That said, I would have picked the car up if I was as pissed as Benny and took it to an independent shop. Fuck the dealer if they can not provide top notch service to match their pricing.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

So, tell me how to go after them on social media first. I know about Yelp. Anybody else? I also want to contact Subaru N.A., and Autonation, who owns the dealership. How would you do that? I have the fat ass manager's name and number. He actually told me, uh, I guess we were understaffed. Stupid shit. Fucking awful service in America just gets worse, although my last few dealer visits have been awesome. Just not there.
    Forget social media - call Subaru of America. I had to call VW of America once on a dealer (dealer also sold Subies) boy-oh-boy did they hop to it when I came back in after the call. They were not happy and commented on my call to HQ but knew they had to mind their Ps & Qs so it was service with a smile and a spring in their step. (Oxygen sensors were screwed up and had been from day one. They had tried and failed to fix it then in the course of "fixing it" a third time the car came out of warranty. When they tried to charge me for the work I said "Oh no, this started under warranty and you've never fixed it so it's still covered by the warranty". The dealer disagreed and I called VW of America)

If Subaru is anything like VW, dealers get serious demerits for negative customer feedback that reaches HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Guys, if Benny, you or me are told it is a one day job and they don't start working on it, well then we all could be a little annoyed. That said, I would have picked the car up if I was as pissed as Benny and took it to an independent shop. Fuck the dealer if they can not provide top notch service to match their pricing.
    For brakes, go to Les Schwab. I know we had a thread way back when about the evils of LS but personally I've never had an issue and love their work.

Perhaps it's the fact that Benny extrapolated to the ENTIRE service industry with his little rant? I'll say that just today I had kick-ass service at my dealer. Sounds unpossible ... I know.

Market fascism, how do YA like it
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    "Lick my boots. My dirty, dirty boots."
    FIFY.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I'm just confused why anyone would go to a dealer for any service not covered under warranty

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Just put dog shit under your door handles later tonight. All of them.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Well, of course I will, but, my objective here is to get somebody fired. Dasblunt, Dasblunt to the white courtesy phone, please.