ABS vario 15L & 30L $200

Hello!
    I am selling a used ABS pack that is fully functional with the ABS twin bag nitrogen charged air bags. It's still the fastest deployment on the market. This comes with 15L and 30L zip off pack attachments, mesh helmet sack, ABS base pack... and I have an unpopped handle and charged canister... though cannot ship those 'as is'. If someone can pick this up in Denver or Summit County, it's ready to go. I've used this through four seasons and pull the handle to test it each year, the last time being last November 2014. The 15L unit, pictured, is barely used. The 30L has normal wear. I added a piece of webbing onto the base pack for a crotch strap, and the zipper for the hip pouch has a key ring because the zipper tab broke. Otherwise, the pack is as it comes from ABS, worn with love.

$200 picked up
    -OR-
    $200 + shipping

Again, I will not ship the canister charged. I will pull the handle and repack the airbags and send you the spent handle and empty canister if shipping is required. You can then exchange the spent handle and canister for charged units at your local ABS dealer for about $40.

mmmm, snow

Oh, and you can buy other zip packs to add onto the base unit. But this already comes with two options.
    mmmm, snow

sold.
    mmmm, snow