Vail, the other white meat.

あなたのおっぱいは富士山のように美しいです。富士

Kendo Yamamoto "1984"

I am a 9.7 pickleballer
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Hey, it's a stupid name and yea there's lots of grandmas out there playing patty cake. I've been playing for three years and it's great. 25 years of competitive tennis and my shoulder couldn't take it anymore. I had given up racket sports until this came along. I've played with a few top level people and they are truly great athletes. All I can say is give it a try. It's easy to learn. You get better really fast. It's a great workout and it's fun. There are groups playing everywhere.

Iceman plays pickleball in jeans

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    I am a 9.7 pickleballer
    I'm sure you are, but they're not discussing this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1445457125.418742.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	170633

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmith7 View Post
    Hey, it's a stupid name and yea there's lots of grandmas out there playing patty cake. I've been playing for three years and it's great. 25 years of competitive tennis and my shoulder couldn't take it anymore. I had given up racket sports until this came along. I've played with a few top level people and they are truly great athletes. All I can say is give it a try. It's easy to learn. You get better really fast. It's a great workout and it's fun. There are groups playing everywhere.
    While at Squaw Valley Oktoberfest we ended up sitting at a table with some Pickleballers. I had never heard of it but these guys made is sound pretty rad. I guess there is quite a group out of Squaw that does this.
    Sometimes you have to let your bad self ski...

pickleball is some fun shit. ping pong on acid. or is it you can play pickleball on acid....

anyway, fun fucking game.

I like paddle tennis better. A great sport played outdoors in the winter. Princeton has a nice set up I play there as often as I can when in the area

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    I like paddle tennis better. A great sport played outdoors in the winter. Princeton has a nice set up I play there as often as I can when in the area
    Tell me more. I've heard the local tennis club may be starting up paddle tennis. I'm open to anything but PT has been around a while and doesn't seem to have caught on where as PB is growing like crazy.