Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PM notification missing

The Personal Message notification and inbox/sent items is missing in the app. Also I'm not getting notifications of massages, yes it's turned on. It was fine on Friday. WTF?

I would love to get a notification for a massage too

Fixed, gracias!

My pm notifications are hit or miss, mostly miss. Having issues sending and receiving. Anything I can do?

Ok, when I enter the site using my ipad, there is a split second where I can see that I have a notification before the floating black bar covers it up and I don't know how to access it.... What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Ok, when I enter the site using my ipad, there is a split second where I can see that I have a notification before the floating black bar covers it up and I don't know how to access it.... What do I do?
    When I enter the site using my Laptop, same thing...........................

When I check, no msg are in the inbox.

WTF?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I did see that once you click on a thread that "private messages" becomes available to click on. If there are actual messages there, that's a different story.

Yeah, No.....
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

this is what I get when not clicked in to a thread

and after I click on a thread...

(using google chrome)

If that don't work, best of luck waiting on "professional" help.

It's happening again. People are sending me PM's but the notification is not showing it! Come on tech nerds. This isn't rocket surgery. Fix this shit once and for all , pretty please.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    It's happening again. People are sending me PM's but the notification is not showing it! Come on tech nerds. This isn't rocket surgery. Fix this shit once and for all , pretty please.
    the pop-up or email notification?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Both for me. I used to get a "push" notification on the app, and an email when I got a PM, now I get nothing. I can see the message if I go to messages within the app and look for it, but I have to be looking

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Pop up. Email is working.

Email notifications are being sent out for PMs, subscription updates, etc. Please note that our mail server changed a few weeks ago, so you might see them being delivered to spam all the sudden. Please un-mark them as spam and future messages should be delivered into your inbox.

Email deliverability is a tricky thing. There are a couple instances where the mail provider will reject the delivery of our messages altogether. I can verify that if you let me know you don't see it in spam.

I also saw the pop-up in the browser when I sent myself a message. If you don't see it, browser settings or ad blockers may be in the way.

It's missing again. Please fix.

I'd like to see a notification somewhere I'm going to see it. Other forums I frequent have this. I always seem to read my PMs about a week or two after they're sent because I never realize I got one. Having a notification of new PMs right on the forum web page would be great.

Here's an example: Name:  jboard.PNG
Views: 213
Size:  4.6 KB

Andrew, maybe visit Epic. They seem to have it figured out.

PM notification missing

Now the pm notification will not go away even though I've read and replied to them all.
    Fixed, thanks
    Last edited by 2FUNKY; 07-12-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Pm notification in the app is missing again. Maybe it is rocket surgery to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Now the pm notification will not go away even though I've read and replied to them all.
    Fixed, thanks
    This has been happening to me for a month or so. My mobile app shows 1 or 2 notification but I've read or deleted all my PMs, etc. I even deleted the app and then reinstalled. What was the fix?

Me too.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I have stopped getting all app notifications. Any fix for this? I have notifications enabled in settings for the app

i have not received an in-app notification for at least 9 months. this is a breach of our service level agreement.

I have to login in every time i open the app on my phone. This started with the last update i think?

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I can check, but am pretty sure the app issues are related to the Russian hacking and won’t be fixed until after the election. The log-in issue sounds like it may be your device settings. If there are another 823 users reporting an issue it will be escalated to the appropriate webgurus.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's