IT professionals needed in Utah

The company i work for needs people to join their support division based in Utah. There's usually about 2 to 3 months of training. Shoot me a pm if you are in Utah or want to move to Utah (No relocation is provided though) and have skills in: Database technology such as Oracle or SQL Server, application servers such as Weblogic or Jboss etc, ERP software such as Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft. Programming skills in Java, C++ etc. OS skills in Linux, Unix etc.

If you have skills in any kind of IT stuff not listed that might be fine too. You'll need a BS degree in either something directly IT/CS related if you have no work experience or a non IT degree will work if you have a few years experience working with something IT related.
    Let me know, i can put in a referral that should get you an interview at least. There will be a few technical interviews additonally. Lots of 12 to 9 shifts so you can ski/ride most mornings.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by marcg; 10-17-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Can I telecommute? I'm in Missoula, so same timezone.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Unfortunately not, we got a new VP who hates the whole work from home with a passion. I had to return to the office after 10 years of telecommuting. There's actually a few limited positions in Bozeman, MT again office based though.

Well, just thought I'd ask.
    May I ask what company it is that also has an office in Bozeman?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.