J-skis The Metal

Anyone skied it?
    What did you think of it?

Haven't skied it, but I've been talking to Jason about The Friend as a pow ski, and he's very high on the Metal. Really thinks it's a great versatile ski.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeRidges View Post
    Haven't skied it, but I've been talking to Jason about The Friend as a pow ski, and he's very high on the Metal. Really thinks it's a great versatile ski.
    But what is it comparable to?

Didn't get that beta. Jason's very responsive to email, sure he could answer questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLarger View Post
    But what is it comparable to?
    I emailed him the other day about it, his response was basically an updated version of a prophet 100, still super easy to carve but more versatile in soft/3d snow

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I emailed him the other day about it, his response was basically an updated version of a prophet 100, still super easy to carve but more versatile in soft/3d snow
    I'm still riding my og prophet 100s and I can tell you that if they are still carvers and even better in 3d than they were then they are worth every penny. I love my prophets and will ride them till there is nothing left.

This ski and the nordica enforcer are at the top of my list for a 100 waisted daily driver.