Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Need permission to post to Gear Swap

Thanks in advance.

try it again
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Can I post too please?

You need to post more on the forum to leave the grace period to vest in the forum. Go post a bunch of "great price", random bs comments on talk threads, and get your numbers up!
    Last edited by jcolingham; 10-20-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by jcolingham View Post
    You need to post more on the forum to leave the grace period to vest in the forum. Go post a bunch of "great price", random bs comments on talk threads, and get your numbers up!
    I don't get this rule at all.
    Last edited by PNW_Skier206; 11-18-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    I don't get this rule at all. I wanted to bump something and it won't let me!
    You first need to post some pics of your girl's tits in the plea to ullur thread. Or pm them to me for prior approval. If not, I hear alpinezone is accepting new members.

Fuck it, I'll ask. I wrote up a FS post for gear swap last week, got it all purdy and then clicked submit. Looked away for a second and looked back and there was a pop up that I didn't get a chance to fully read. Looked like it was sent to Mod for review maybe? Dunno, but I just let it go thinking it had to do with my low post count, which I totally get and respect. I'm not here to fuck anybody over. I'm just trying to scrape up some funds to get a new gtx kit and figured this would be a decent place to get some views. Then this morning I was looking through adds and saw the Nordica Enforcer add from someone with 3 posts who registered this month. So here I am scratching my head. Am I missing something or did I F up the thread somehow? Not a huge deal at all, but I would like to know so I can try and sell them elsewhere if it's going to be spring before the thread gets released. Thanks in advance.

Also looking for permission to post in Gear Swap. Had an account a few years ago but forgot the username/password so made this new one. Just here browsing for deals and selling excess gear at decent prices. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyPhish307 View Post
    Also looking for permission to post in Gear Swap. Had an account a few years ago ....
    then you should know better.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

so to be able to post, I have to post?

To be able to post, I have to search the forums for the categories I can post or reply, then submit a bunch of made up posts just to be able to post where I wan to?

I am about 30 seconds from giving up on this forum. It's more work than it's worth, except there are some great items in the Gear Swap that I want to purchase, but I guess I can't make purchases until I make up a bunch of make-believe posts, then I can buy stuff?

We will miss you Kevin bot. Thinking about the times we could have had brings a tear to my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by icecarver View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    So what's the final word on how you got access? Did an admin simply grant it to you or did you wander about posting silly things until you got enough virtual street cred?

Quote Originally Posted by m62462 View Post
    So what's the final word on how you got access? Did an admin simply grant it to you or did you wander about posting silly things until you got enough virtual street cred?
    Virtual cred is real. And maybe Try changing your user name.

The truth is, no one cares about your problems until you are a participating forum member .... and once u are one, your current problem will be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin12345 View Post
    I am about 30 seconds from giving up on this forum. It's more work than it's worth, except there are some great items in the Gear Swap that I want to purchase, but I guess I can't make purchases until I make up a bunch of make-believe posts, then I can buy stuff?
    To be honest, our main concern here is that the door not hit you in the ass on the way out.

Actually, that was a lie, I hope it leaves a mark...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin12345 View Post
    To be able to post, I have to search the forums for the categories I can post or reply, then submit a bunch of made up posts just to be able to post where I wan to?

Your 30 sec have passed. Are you gone yet?

I think the whole permission system is a bit skewed. For instance im not able to post in the "Ask TGR" section. I understand im a new member, but as a new member would i not be posting site related questions in "Ask TGR"?

For example, im not able to uploat a avatar (this may be permission related, i made sure size was alright both px and kb). I wanted to ask whats going on with avatar uploads and come to find out I dont have proper permission to post in "Ask TGR". So here I am asking =D.

If you need any assistance with the permission system please let me know Im well versed with forum software.

if you can't post in Ask TGR how am I reading your post in Ask TGR?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    if you can't post in Ask TGR how am I reading your post in Ask TGR?
    The server door was left open again.

Ask TGR is a category I'm the forum world. I wasn't able to post new threads to ask questions. However, I was able to reply to other threads. Posting or creating a thread is different than replying to one
    Once again a permission thing which seems to be sorted now.

Thanks for the help everyone.

post count

trying to get post count up to release chains on permissions.

Thumbs up

also looking to get permission to post to gear swap. or just to send private messages. Can't find anything in the FAQ about posting permissions-- did i miss something?

Thanks

Bump

Trying to get permissions to post and PM

I guess this is how it is done these days? Not looking to sell my crap right now, looking to buy.

just trying to up my post count