Check Out Our Shop
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 255
  1. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    21,486
    Quote Originally Posted by couch View Post
    i guess i need permission to reply to the intuition thread on gear swap. already sent $$$
    Joined four years ago.

    Epic third post.

    I hope your fourth post next year will be inspiring
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    23
    Is it just for the gear swap? What if I want to post in the tech talk threads and discuss the benefits of triple camber???

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Whoopie

    Oo wee

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Slippy

    Dingus

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Floppy

    Flopsome flick fest

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Flopsy

    Floopsy

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Skizer

    Skiziks

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Flopping

    Endlessly

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    8

    Dabulation

    Celebration

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    15,842
    And fuck you too

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15

    i remeber when i could post skis

    So how can i post my stuff and buy new stuff? my profile i=s from the 90's

    r dubs

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15

    i remeber when i could post skis

    I meant 2012, when the tgr guys used to ski

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15

    i remember when i could post skis

    now its all matchstick

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15

    i remeber when i could post skis

    suck it tbs 3 posts

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    15,842
    An invitation to participate in your homoerotic fantasies is not considered stoke around here JONG

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    13

    Post Building up cred?

    Noob here. Looking for a summary of how to build up enough credibility to be able to create posts and reply to posts. Mostly interested in the Gear Swap, because who doesn't want used gear? I certainly do.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    13

    Question Everybody Loves Big Poppa

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    PM Big Daddy. He can fix your account to access gear swap
    So, if I understand correctly, in order to get permission to post to gear swap, I need to PM someone, when I don't have permission to PM... How do I get permission to PM someone? Post something to gear swap?

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    13

    Wink Riff Raff, but what if they have cash?...

    Quote Originally Posted by jebjeb View Post
    Noob here. Looking for a summary of how to build up enough credibility to be able to create posts and reply to posts. Mostly interested in the Gear Swap, because who doesn't want used gear? I certainly do.
    Had some fun going back and reading the original posts that started this 'Need Permission To Post To Gear Swap' thread years ago. Good times. And I can understand the objective of saving the world from bots; God knows we need more saving from that. All of that said, I don't quite understand the elitist attitude of "go pontificate on the best line down Corbet's (when you've never been to Jackson) before you are worthy of giving me money for the gear that I'm trying to get rid of" that cropped up in a few posts. Because maybe someone's best contribution to the cause is $$ as opposed to a bunch of posts about things that are irrelevant and useless.

    Anyway, I had fun writing this one; I'm interested in seeing how much good it does me... meanwhile, I'm drafting my review of Corbet's, from the perspective of a person in a gondola, since the run was closed when I was there in person.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    13
    Achievement unlocked. I guess that Corbet's review will have to wait.

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    13
    Yeah, need a couple of posts for buying some stuff.

    Maybe I'll try to sell my "Boner Jams '03" VHS tape.

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by eplanajr View Post
    Yeah, need a couple of posts for buying some stuff.

    Maybe I'll try to sell my "Boner Jams '03" VHS tape.
    Those tapes don't sell around here.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    33,290
    Quote Originally Posted by jebjeb View Post
    Had some fun going back and reading the original posts that started this 'Need Permission To Post To Gear Swap' thread years ago. Good times. And I can understand the objective of saving the world from bots; God knows we need more saving from that. All of that said, I don't quite understand the elitist attitude of "go pontificate on the best line down Corbet's (when you've never been to Jackson) before you are worthy of giving me money for the gear that I'm trying to get rid of" that cropped up in a few posts. Because maybe someone's best contribution to the cause is $$ as opposed to a bunch of posts about things that are irrelevant and useless.

    Anyway, I had fun writing this one; I'm interested in seeing how much good it does me... meanwhile, I'm drafting my review of Corbet's, from the perspective of a person in a gondola, since the run was closed when I was there in person.
    We don't give a shit what you think about Corbet's, but the idea is pretty simple. This is not a place to buy and sell gear. This is a community. And this community has a place for community members to buy and sell gear. There's a big difference.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

  23. #198
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    inw
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    We don't give a shit what you think about Corbet's, but the idea is pretty simple. This is not a place to buy and sell gear. This is a community. And this community has a place for community members to buy and sell gear. There's a big difference.
    this should be pinned

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
    Those tapes don't sell around here.
    Benny has shown some interest in that direction lately


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    11
    What are the requirements to be able to post to the gear swap?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •