Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Upping post count to 5?

Also - I can't see any sort of sticky post that explains all of this, as referenced in another post

Quote Originally Posted by cnacx2 View Post
    Also - I can't see any sort of sticky post that explains all of this, as referenced in another post
    You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So given the tremendous (and sadly unsuccessful) efforts of LHutz in trying to find my ski, I have to give up the hope of recovering it until next season. I'm thinking about replacing my set of skis. A weird combination of sorrow and excitement. Getting my account activated could be a consolation prize; is there any chance the mods would be kind enough to do that?

what do you mean by activated? you're posting, is there something you still can't do?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    what do you mean by activated? you're posting, is there something you still can't do?

When I try to access my stash or edit my preferences, I am asked to sign in. When I try to, I am told that "Your membership account has not been activated". I also can't access the forums on the phone app either.

weird.

weird.
    Is there an easy way to contact the mods? I've tried PM'ing but my messages don't seem to go through (or at least I can't see them in my inbox).

The mods are aware of your issue but may not have the technical power to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by powder_to_the_people View Post
    When I try to access my stash or edit my preferences, I am asked to sign in. When I try to, I am told that "Your membership account has not been activated". I also can't access the forums on the phone app either.
    ^^^ I had this same thing today. I had to update my password twice from a web browser while still signed into the app (with the app running in the background.) I emailed the crash report to the app developers so they have that to try and help...(?) I already created an account and then after it saying it wasn’t activated it told me my username didn’t exist and that I wasn’t registered. Now it says I created my account today... my account was stuck between being set up and not being active or something... I can’t even update my photo from the website via a browser. Not sure my post is helpful, but just wanted to chime in and say you’re not alone. 🧐
    I just got an error saying I can’t post so I’m not sure if you’ll get this...

The mods are aware of your issue but may not have the technical power to do anything about it.

OK so this is not linked to some rule about having to do a certain number of posts before you're allowed to PM, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by powder_to_the_people View Post
    OK so this is not linked to some rule about having to do a certain number of posts before you're allowed to PM, etc?
    no, your situation is linked to a glitch in the space time continu--er, the forum software.

Need permission to post to Gear Swap

no, your situation is linked to a glitch in the space time continu--er, the forum software.
    There were problems last night for me, but today things are working way better!

(Sorry, I’m so lame. I wasn’t trying to post to gear swap... I was just trying to log in on the app & was having problems.)
    Last edited by mrswhyturn; 12-16-2019 at 11:53 AM.

cant post either and even my screen name changed to some random letters and numbers

I'm just here trying to rack up posts in order to participate...

I also think I need to rack up posts to pm on gear thread...

getting my min up 1

getting my min up 2

im a minion

is it 6?

is it 7?

is it 8?

it's 7 for those wondering

7?

Or 8?