$35 fly lines from Bozeman Flyworks. Anyone tried these?

http://www.amazon.com/Bozeman-FlyWor.../dp/B00VHCF4QA

Reviews seem good, prices is obviously great. Has anyone tried them? They also have a sink tip line for the same price. Cheap leaders and tippet as well.

I really like the fact that the fly line comes in a fly box that can be re-used.

Just ordered a 5wt line to try out. I'll review once I get some time with it.
    Last edited by dfinn; 10-13-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Yes I've been using floating. Can't tell the difference between it or the rio I used to have, catches fish. Used it for 4-5 months pretty hard and no cracking that I'm aware of. I live in Bozeman so wish I didn't have to pay shipping but it's not in the shops yet.

Not related to this product, but Bozeman related:

Eastslope Outdoors in Big Sky is moving to a new location next door and is blowing out their merchandise. Orvis fly lines are 60% off, works out to $27. I bought a 3wt and a 5wt.

Question: is Bozeman fly line really made in Bozeman ? I have never heard of it.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Chinese garbage. The construction isn't bad but the tapers are atrocious. Easy to find decent RIO, SA, Echo lines for the same or a few bucks more.

Thumbs up pretty good for that price

New to this site, but like it already since I see a fishing forum and a Bozeman thread!

Have a few of their lines, and think they do the trick. I spend quite a bit of time on the water, but am by no means a guide or a rich fly-in fisherman, so I have always felt like the difference btwn an $80 line and a $100 line isn't noticeable for me. Trying these, they work just like $80 line (but cost $35) and they cast great. I will keep using them.