get ready Rick Kain Maggots, World first Legit wavepark is now OPEN!

Surf Snowdonia is now open to the public!

Only catch is it located in the UK?

Full article - http://mtnweekly.com/sports/surf/sur...-to-the-public

I feel guilty saying this, but that looks really fun. If it were in socal I would definitely give it a go.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

I would post up at Wild Rivers all summer long.. I too was surprised by how fun this wave is. One must think the ski left tech they are using to power the wave is a game changer instead of the old style of bumbling up waves.

Wave looks nice, water looks funky. I was interested in how they made the wave,

that looks so rad! thanks for sharing the video stoke

I would ride over your nose, release your dyna's, whack your poles, to get some of that frontside goodness....backside, I'll gas you out!

Just decided to bump this because we are looking at Slater's wave. This one certainly seems easier to surf, although it does not have a barrel section. I don't think I would travel to Wales for it, but if one opens in California I will certainly give it a go. If one opened in Orange County I would probably be a regular. Even if it was crowded you could probably get a few good waves. Sometimes with the crowds and lulls in OC you can go quite a while without a wave. Being guaranteed a fun wave every fifteen or twenty minutes would be pretty cool.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Chandler disapproves of synthetic waves

The only thing I wouldn't like is that it looks like surfing the good left would make it feel like you were going to go into the pier. I know you wouldn't but it looks like it would feel that way.

I think this will do well. Surfers in England, and there are some, will travel to surf it, and beginners will do the same. I also think other euro surfers will go, as it should not be all that difficult for them.

We really need some waves in Newport. Ever since I got back from Mammoth it has been bad. I won't get back to Mammoth until two days after New Year's and I'm done with work until Wednesday the sixth so I need some waves until I get back to the snow.

Actually, I just checked surfline. There will be a bit of swell tomorrow in Newport, I just don't think the wind will cooperate. I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by Long duc dong; 12-22-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Apparently it is having some issues.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/wa...s-for-_132225/