WTB: STH 14 + Sollyfit

I'm looking for a pair of sollyfit plates and Salomon STH 14 driver bindings (or the Atomic version). I'm not man enough for the STH 16.

Preferably in Canada. Binding freedom has the Sollyfit plates marked down, but their shipping to Canada is pretty pricey.

I am selling used STH 14 Driver AFD (but 3-screw toe design). $80 + shipping. (About $43 to ship to Canada.) See Item #2 at
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...fons-DEMOs-etc

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    I am selling used STH 14 Driver AFD (but 3-screw toe design). $80 + shipping. (About $43 to ship to Canada.) See Item #2 at
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...fons-DEMOs-etc

^ that's a z toe, not driver. Or am I missing something; I have been drinking

I thought "driver" referred to the flat, non-pivoting AFD, and so I thought "driver" could describe any of the toe designs when paired with that driver AFD. Anyway, I tried to be clear in my "3-screw" description, plus the photos in my link.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Thanks for the offers, still hoping to find something in Canada (shipping + brokerage fees + import taxes + exchange all add up!)

Found some bindings, now looking for STH 130mm brakes and Sollyfits.