Olympus micro 4/3's camera, ski mountaineering crampons, Intuitions, Skis, more

Olympus EPL-1 micro 4/3's camera. Comes with the standard kit lens. A couple minor scuffs on the bottom but it otherwise looks and works great. Bought it from someone on here. I've been using either my bigger Canon or my phone for pictures. Bought it without a charger. The charger I bought works, but can require some jiggling to make sure the battery charges properly. $100 shipped

Intuition Power Wraps, labelled as "10". I've used them in larger 26 and smaller 27 shells. Used but not dead. Pretty sure this a is a damn good deal. $35 shipped.

Camp Nanotech XLC crampons, automatic. Barely used. $100 shipped. SOLD

Lightly used pair of BD Venoms, adze and hammer, 50 CM. Adze looks like new. Hammer has a couple inconsequential scratches in the paint. Includes leashes. $130 shipped for the pair.

Julbo Sherpas, new in case- $25 shipped. SOLD

Might also be selling brand new Down Showdown 115's, last year's model ($300). I keep buying Down skis because they kick ass, but these are bit more specialized (for someone living in the Northeast) than my other skis. It's hard to let go. I might change my mind and refuse to sell.

Will likely adding one or two cheap Ortovox S1 beacons. Sent the to Ortovox for software updates and verifications. Expecting them back soon. They weren't operating at 100% before I sent them in, so the price will reflect that.

Pics upon request. Always open to trade offers.
    Last edited by I've seen black diamonds!; 09-29-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Pm sent on the showdowns.

PMed on Nanotechs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Crampons and Julbos sold.

Bump for a sweet, affordable camera.

Bump for price drops.

Bump. Will listen to trades for rock or ice protection. Or a new skinny single rope.