Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181104_072050.jpeg 
Views:	192 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	253934

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Reposting without Homebrewd's permission.

Skisus wears FreeRide Systems. (Along with a hat signed by the twin gods of skiing: Hoji and Angel.) Why don't you?

Name:	45424030_10106358802620519_2049028759759093760_o.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	253964

Angel = goddess
    ďA society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.Ē
    ― Milton Friedman

Love it. Just pulled out my freeride systems shirt for U8 soccer yesterday. I was the only cool one there.

MiCol, are the weights listed for the jackets anywhere?

Specifically interested in the weights for the Antero II Plus (regular) and the Antero II Plus Light Touring jackets. I'm typically a large, but need to measure and see if medium is the call.

Wearing my Bross as I type...
    sproing!

FS: crampons, lightweight winter down sleeping bag, and stuff https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ost?highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    MiCol, are the weights listed for the jackets anywhere?

Specifically interested in the weights for the Antero II Plus (regular) and the Antero II Plus Light Touring jackets. I'm typically a large, but need to measure and see if medium is the call.

Wearing my Bross as I type...
    cool!
    LTE = Size Large weighs 475 grams

my estimate on Non LTE would be maybe +100 grams size large, but not 100% on this
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

Last year for 'Threads for Shreds' jacket trade in program!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    20% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT20'

Freeride Systems outerwear

Iíve got that red fleece midlayer from years ago. I need another one but made of fire resistant fleece. Itís got the only hood I can find that fits under or over my hard hat at work. Itís getting burn holes in it though.
    Last edited by Chugachjed; 12-17-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Name:	IMG_1612.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	263969
    Rob was fully layered today or else
    micol is making a big ass furred puffy

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    I’ve got that red fleece midlayer from years ago. I need another one but made of fire resistant fleece. It’s got the only hood I can find that fits under or over my hard hat at work. It’s getting burn holes in it though.
    I've got an original red one too, but with full zip. Maybe a year newer than yours? What size do you wear?

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I've got an original red one too, but with full zip. Maybe a year newer than yours? What size do you wear?
    Iím a large or xl.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post

Name:	IMG_1612.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	263969
    Rob was fully layered today or else
    micol is making a big ass furred puffy
    Say this...layered up fo sho

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

^ that's a rain jacket with no insulation. He has a custom made to measure winter (softshell) with zip in Polartec 200, wonder where it is? maybe his weight has changed....whatever the case, in this pic he is wearing an uninsulated 2L fabric with mesh interior...rain jacket, so layering is probably a good idea.....
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

Last year for 'Threads for Shreds' jacket trade in program!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    20% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT20'

Just got my first Freeride Systems jacket and it feels like an amazing product. Really impressed with build quality. Canít wait to get out in it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The "famous" Sam Champion rocking it

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	530.3 KB 
ID:	265223

Inbounds shell?

Hello all newbie herein need of a new shell for mostly inbounds/lift since my vintage flylow Higgins shel is losing its wind resistance.

I traditionally prefer a light shell with tighter base and mid layer but starting to get old and a bit colder. So maybe something a bit heavier with a touch of insulation. Would be too bad

So would appreciate any thoughts..thinking the Antero 2 soft shell would be the go to inbounds recommendations but appreciate any opinions
    Last edited by caledoniasoul; 01-20-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caledoniasoul View Post
    Hello all newbie herein need of a new shell for mostly inbounds/lift since my vintage flylow Higgins shel is losing its wind resistance.

I traditionally prefer a light shell with tighter base and mid layer but starting to get old and a bit colder.

So would appreciate any thoughts..thinking the Antero 2 soft shell would be the go to inbounds recommendations but appreciate any opinions
    The Antero II Plus hardshell is much lighter than the softshell. I ski with one and layer as needed down into pretty low temps.
    Pay attention the the sizing info too.

Any PNW mags able to comment on the performance of the Antero II+ or Antero III in our nicely damn climate? Looking at the Antero III as a touring/sledding jacket.

Also, anyone able to comment on fit? Currently in a 7 year old Arcteryx Alpha SV in a size medium (5-11/190). I have a hard time believing a size small will be long enough in the torso and arms, though the website suggests sizing down.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Any PNW mags able to comment on the performance of the Antero II+ or Antero III in our nicely damn climate? Looking at the Antero III as a touring/sledding jacket.

Also, anyone able to comment on fit? Currently in a 7 year old Arcteryx Alpha SV in a size medium (5-11/190). I have a hard time believing a size small will be long enough in the torso and arms, though the website suggests sizing down.
    Down sizing is the truth. Wear XL everything, and got one XL piece and I kinda swim in it. Large fits me great with room to spare.

I where a medium in everything. 5’ 10” 175. A medium was too short (especially with no powder skirt) medium tall fits well although slimmer than my Patagonia stuff. I can’t imagine you in a small.

This is the Freeride Systems jacket I scored at the BBI19 auction. Unbelievable performance at work during the last two weeks here in Squaw Valley for the Spartan Race world championship. Weathered a gnarly winter storm last weekend in it, and it was amazing. Props to you, MiCol. Good shitClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20191002_083016.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	296522

Is there gonna be a 2+ with stretch?
    Presumably one day my Cloudveil RPK will actually die.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.