Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 90
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48

    Cute girls to ski with?

    I want to meet cute girls to ski with, if you are a cute girl late teens - late 20s, post or PM me! I am an expert skier but I will ski with you even if you're not! Prefer in Rocky Mountains but maybe other places

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,420
    I'd attend BBI 16. There is at least one confirmed female, (at least we think she is female) not sure if attractive. Unfortunately for you she did confirm having a rape whistle and she's from Wyoming so rape whistle probably means a Glock.

    There will for sure be lots of old dudes with porn on their phones if no females arrive.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,658
    Mtngirl will be there too. Well give her the benefit of the doubt for once. Come to BBI 16 at alpental. Feb 5-7

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,420
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Mtngirl will be there too. Well give her the benefit of the doubt for once. Come to BBI 16 at alpental. Feb 5-7
    Good call. But he'll have to fight Harry for her? Perhaps DD will have a good Home Depot parking lot figured out for the score to be settled.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I'd attend BBI 16. There is at least one confirmed female, (at least we think she is female) not sure if attractive. Unfortunately for you she did confirm having a rape whistle and she's from Wyoming so rape whistle probably means a Glock.

    There will for sure be lots of old dudes with porn on their phones if no females arrive.
    well I have to fight off pro-ho's all the time so I guess I can't be too unattractive.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,420
    Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    well I have to fight off pro-ho's all the time so I guess I can't be too unattractive.
    gnarhuckerrr please note she didn't deny the Glock either... I'd be careful with this one. Femme Fatale for sure.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    What is BBI 16?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    well I have to fight off pro-ho's all the time so I guess I can't be too unattractive.
    How good of a skier are you, and are you a trap?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,420
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    What is BBI 16?
    The single most important snow sport event since ULLR himself delivered skis to the Vikings.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    15,753
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    How good of a skier are you, and are you a trap?
    ^^^ The 2015 version of "change for a nickel?"
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    The single most important snow sport event since ULLR himself delivered skis to the Vikings.
    Where can I find more information about it?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    well I have to fight off pro-ho's all the time so I guess I can't be too unattractive.
    How about sugar mama's? Jackson must have its fair share.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    I am only looking for girls under 30

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,420
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    I am only looking for girls under 30
    Vintage is in these days man.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,667
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    I am only looking for girls under 30
    nah- I still have sugar mama resources but I'm not as old and bossy as bryce kellogg

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    15,753
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    I am only looking for girls under 30
    Too bad, I was going to hook you up with Julia. She's going to be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,311
    OP not an expert skier

    gimme a break OP

    never heard of ya
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    nah- I still have sugar mama resources but I'm not as old and bossy as bryce kellogg
    How old are you? And you still didn't answer my last post, how good of a skier are you and are you a trap?

    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Too bad, I was going to hook you up with Julia. She's going to be disappointed.
    She is only 31, that's close enough, but I think Baby Bear is probably a better skier because she posts on TGR and I am looking for girls who are good at extreme skiing, not racing. Baby Bear can probably ski gnarlier lines than Julia. But if Baby Bear turns out to be a trap or a really bad skier then you can hook me up with Julia.

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    OP not an expert skier

    gimme a break OP

    never heard of ya
    I'm a better skier than you JONG

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Der Town
    Posts
    6,420
    gnarhuckerrr = digital death

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    gnarhuckerrr = digital death
    Nope but I will play GNAR with him this winter to prove I am better than that JONG

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    I am looking for girls who are good at extreme skiing, not racing

    extreme!!!!!!!!!!!

    your pretty judgy and jelly
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    5,398
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarhuckerrrr View Post
    She is only 31, that's close enough, but I think Baby Bear is probably a better skier because she posts on TGR and I am looking for girls who are good at extreme skiing, not racing. Baby Bear can probably ski gnarlier lines than Julia.
    No offense to baby bear, but you haven't been paying attention.

    Move upside and let the man go through...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    extreme!!!!!!!!!!!

    your pretty judgy and jelly
    It's just my preference, I am an extreme skier, not a gate basher. I would prefer girls that have the same outlook on skiing as me. But if I can't find an extreme skier then a racer is okay, Julia is cute but I would more like Angel or Hadley or Grete.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    No offense to baby bear, but you haven't been paying attention.
    Oh I forgot, is she the one that switched from gate bashing to extreme skiing? I knew one girl did, I didn't remember it was her. Is she single? She did have a good line... except she took the first chute way too slow, she looks like she is about half as good as me. But that's probably about as good as I'll find with a girl. So yes please hook me up with Julia! btw Baby Bear I'll ski with you too!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,311
    your rhetoric proves you not expert
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •